(6)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 35: General Slag (6)

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 35: General Slag (6)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

He Weiwen put out her tongue and licked her lips, and straightened up and smashed her lips twice, with a gentle smile between her brows and eyes, and took out a jade bracelet from her clothes.

The good texture is crystal clear in the dim light of the night.

He rested on the cupboard beside her bed with a clear sound, and He Weiwen tapped her head twice with her fingers. "You have the final say in this yard."

He glanced at the bracelet on the cabinet. "If you dare to smash it ..." He narrowed his eyes, his eyes glowed with a dangerous fierce light, "Ye peeled your skin."

Qing Ruo hummed at him twice, wiped the back of his lips where he had only licked, and stretched out his feet and kicked him, "I have the final say in this yard, you get out now."

Brutal and unreasonable.

He Weiwen hit her firmly, her footprints were printed on the light-colored robes, and she lowered her heads to look at her carefully, her teeth rubbing against each other. Forget it, she was so stupid what to expect of her.

The guards originally guarding the yard all turned into those arranged by He Weiwen. The whole yard was more guarded and scary than it seemed.

However, what He Weiwen said still counted. If the yard Qing Qing had the last word, she would come in and come in when she thought about it. Instead, other members of the family would enter the yard with her consent.

The emperor's wedding was originally arranged carefully and grandly, but in the end it was not known whether there was a problem with the treasury or the little emperor was dissatisfied with the marriage, which became simple and simple.

Recently, there were bandits in the Buddhist temple area of ​​the outskirts of Beijing. The bandits were deceitful. The officers and soldiers had not caught them several times. He Weiwen took the troops himself three days ago.

There is no Shili red makeup, and there is no extended welcome team.

Shizang's dowry looked a bit shabby.

Qing Ruo was pulled up and dressed up by the magpie sent from the palace early in the morning. The wedding dress was delivered two days before, and the heavy wedding dress was pressed on her. She had a small face tightly and magpie. She didn't talk much, as if she just completed a process, and said nothing auspicious, otherwise she laughed or she cried.

One password, one action, the bright red boudoir is like a workshop assembly line production, not like to complete a festive wedding.

The emperor did not come out to greet him in person. If Qing Qing was taken from the boudoir back to the door of the palace, many officials congratulated. Everyone was dressed with joy, with a smile on his face.

The brother and sister didn't say a word on both sides of the road. Wu Qingcheng was wearing iron armor armor inside, separated into a thin layer of clothing on the outside so that if his whole body hurts, he was lying on his back and panting.

Hurrying to the sedan, Tong Qing shrugged his lips and explained, "Do not step out of the new house if there is any noise outside tonight, hear it."