(6)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 57: The North Underworld (6)

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 57: The North Underworld (6)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

Too long, the outside world is almost no longer what he knows.

But it doesn't matter, Qingruo is around.

A drop of tears had just been collected, Qing Qing carefully put it into the glass bottle. They have been out for a long time, and they have traveled too many places. Long Si found that once friends, enemies, or familiar creatures, they have lost their names in this world.

Many of their deeds have become circulating stories, and human beings have begun to prefix their stories with the word legend.

The two stayed in the earth temple. The young little earth father seemed to be the first time to see such a magical species as the elves, and his eyes shone around Qingruo from beginning to end.

Qing Ruo sat in the palm of his hand with Long Si, walked to the table and lifted his palm. Long Si's little toe walked up from her palm to the table, seeing that the little land was about to drool, his eyes were dark.

"Ahem." The person was too small and his voice was too low to get any attention from the small land.

Qing Ruo just let him down, and he was still talking to the small land. They just arrived here, and they are expected to stay for a long time to collect the tears of human emotions. The beautiful magic spells of the elves are not high. In the puppet, only the soul is temporarily transferred, and the mana is not as good as Qing Ruo. Of course, we must have a good relationship with the father-in-law of the land.

Qing Ruo was sitting on a chair, and the land was standing at her feet. She was very kind and short, looking at her white hair and white beard, but she was quite young compared to Qing Ruo's age. New land less than a century after taking office.

Long Si pursed his lips unhappyly, went to Qing Ruo and raised her hand to pull her hair. He had little strength, and it did not hurt to pull Qing Ruo.

The speaking gap turned and glanced at him, "What's wrong?"

Long Si's lips didn't know how to speak, and was thinking about wording. Seeing that he didn't speak, Qing Ruo ignored him, and turned his head back to the land to chat.

Long Si rolled his eyes and looked at the chat. The two of them felt more and more angry and pulled her hair again.

Qing Ruo turned back with a temper, raised his hand, touched his hair, and gently rubbed his forehead with his fingertips, "Huh?"

Rongsi flew an eye-knife on the ground standing near the table, which was almost as high as the table, and muttered silently, "Don't talk to him."

Little Land didn't know about Long Si, but only felt that he was a little puppet man, and he smiled kindly, and prepared to reach out and touch his little head to comfort him.

Qing Ruo looked at the hand that was getting closer and closer, and hurriedly held both hands to hold Long Si in front of her, and avoided the land. She could hardly imagine that if the land touched Long Si's head gently, after this guy came out, Will the innocent little land be cut into small potato pieces.

Xiaodi looked at it in puzzlement, and Qing Ruo smiled and gave an explanation, "He hasn't been very comfortable these two days, and he's not used to touching his forehead."