(7)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 83: Liang Ze (7)

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 83: Liang Ze (7)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

Liang Ze tried to search for her name on Weibo, and a bunch of strange people jumped out of no relation. At a glance, she knew that she had nothing to do with her. Liang Ze would come back home every day when she filmed a movie or returned to the hotel or she would lie in bed Pillow slowly turned down, looking down one by one, it seems that this way, you can get closer to her.

The publicity photo taken with Gu Ye has been put into use, and the two extremes appear everywhere in the shopping plaza, which seem to reflect the past and future.

On the way to the entertainment program, the car stopped at the red light intersection, Liang Ze was reading a book, looked up from the book and looked around for a big publicity photo.

He is handsome, much more handsome than Liang Ze.

But she didn't like it.

Gu Ye seems to have picked up a big movie. People have already flown to Hong Kong. Because of the huge investment, this time it will take almost half a year to shoot.

Liang Ze did not deliberately understand Gu Ye's movements, but in this circle, these news and developments are required courses that the assistant will sort out for him after getting up every morning.

The entertainment program is a form of introduction from the outside of the Mainland in the past two years. The bursting point is high, and the lower limit is not accurate.

Because the host does have two brushes, and the resident delegation also invites talented people from various fields. Every guest of the period also has a good level, and post-production cooperation, now the third season is still very hot.

Liang Ze has been invited since the first season. Liang Ze did not like this kind of programs that rely on bursting laughter and always refused.

But this show, young people watch a lot, especially young girls.

Liang Ze has his own modeling team. The show team prepared a separate lounge. After entering the hall and greeting the host, he took his team to prepare.

The resident artist made an opening show, and Liang Ze appeared in applause and screams and cheers.

White shirt, jeans. The sleeves are pulled to the arm, and the lines are smooth.

The scream, which was originally high in decibels, soared again.

The host came back from the usual position to greet him.

The question asked at the beginning is explosive. "How does the Emperor Liang Ying solve physiological problems?"

And it was asked by women.

Blinking his eyes, sitting in a chair in a suspender dress and gently shaking his upper body, the turbulent part was shaking.

Because she raised her hand to ask a question, Liang Ze's eyes looked at her from the beginning, her eyes were clean and calm from the beginning to the end, and she sat comfortably and stretched out.

After she asked the question, she raised her eyebrows gently, bringing out a little natural insignificance, and her words were open and clean. "I think the male compatriots understand that we all have loyal girlfriends from adolescence to now.