(9)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 85: Liang Ze (9)

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 85: Liang Ze (9)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

Qing Ruo said that it might be around three or four in the afternoon. Liang Ze rushed out of the show in the morning, and the whole day was free.

Before I got out of the car, I told the assistant, "Tomorrow's announcements are all important."

The assistant glanced back at him, Liang Ze was carrying several large bags just bought in the supermarket.

Nodded cautiously, reached out and closed the door.

Liang Ze came home because she was waiting for her, and didn't call to ask her about the specific time.

Every week the housekeeping comes over to clean the house, and he is not always there, neither messy nor dirty. I just bought a lot of things in the supermarket, and I'm putting them out the same way.

Packed up halfway, there were still a lot of scattered things on the carpet in the living room. The cell phone rang and the cell phone was on the table. Liang Ze thought it was her and glanced at the caller ID as the agent.

Bad foreboding, he told the agent before that it was not important, and now the agent will not look for him.

The phone still has to be answered.

"Liang Ze, something happened with the company."

really.

Liang Ze was irritable and still asked with a temper, "What's wrong?"

The background of the agent's side is noisy, and his voice is loud and he speaks on the phone like a shout. "Your little sister was blocked by the actress fans who clashed the other day. Now the two company's artist fans are at the door of the company. Pull, it's about to fight. "

"..." These people are sick, and are so busy.

Liang Ze and his agent have almost withdrawn from the company to go it alone, but the matter involves his younger sister and still has to manage it.

Liang Ze also had a jar of milk in his hand, got up from the carpet, and put it on the cabinet. "Have you called the police?"

There was no answer from the agent.

Liang Ze scolded the idiot, "Of course the fans of this kind should rush to the police, who will be responsible for any casualties."

He had a bad tone and his voice was cold. The agent quickly turned to explain to others, "Hurry up and let Liang Ze explain."

Liang Ze rolled his eyes, and the agent asked him again at the end, "Then you can't get over?"

"Certainly, don't conflict, I'll come over now."

The agent breathed a sigh of relief. "Okay, hurry up."

In fact, this matter has been planned for a long time. The two entertainment companies have been arguing for many years. When the artists of the company have cooperation, except for a few relationships, they are really good.

This time, the actress involved in his little sister and sister debuted for three years, the young wife of a boss of the other entertainment company. Woman, singing badly, not bad temper.