(3)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 70: Zuo Shengyan (3)

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 70: Zuo Shengyan (3)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

Zuo Shengyan has always disliked dinners, and he rarely attended dinners unless he was required by the military. The people invited were just polite, but they did not expect Zuo Shengyan to respond this time.

Because Zuo Shengyan was coming over, the host of the dinner party made some arrangements before the dinner party.

The host of the dinner was Qing Ruo's cousin. Qing Ruo was called to help arrange it at noon. Two hours before the banquet, the cousin hurried over and explained a lot of things.

My cousin was not very anxious. I watched my cousin explain a lot of things to Qingruo, and unhappy took all the things in her hand and piled them on the sofa. "You do n’t let my sister do things, I let her I did n’t come here to be a waiter. "

His cousin frowned, "Isn't this the best arrangement for Qingruo?"

The cousin was still unhappy, holding Qingruo's arm and not letting go. "What is the best arrangement, isn't it already arranged?"

Qing Ruo patted his cousin's hand with a smile, "It's okay, I'm idle and I'm not tired." He said he was going to pick up the things on the sofa.

His cousin frowned, and his cousin was happy.

"No, General Zuo is coming."

"Who?" My cousin turned her head and said she was a little confused.

"General Zuo, Zuo Shengyan!" The cousin was very anxious and anxious. He crossed the cousin and put a bunch of things into Qingruo's hands. "Qingruo, you worked hard and you worked hard."

"It doesn't matter." Qing Ruo smiled and got up and went.

The cousin was still in a state of dread, "Zuo Shengyan? Didn't he never attend the dinner?"

"how could I know……"

"Oh!" The cousin hadn't said a word yet, and the cousin had hurriedly interrupted, and walked away with a skirt and high heels. "There, arrange it over there."

"..."

Originally, I thought Zuo Shengyan would only come after the dinner started. I didn't expect him to arrive a quarter of an hour in advance. It was just the time when the guests arrived.

He changed his military uniform and a dark dinner suit, with some dark lines on his cuffs, and a straight, straight fit.

A group of people greeted him and greeted him.

Zuo Shengyan is happy and quiet, and he is not a talkative person. It is beyond the expectation of many people that he can come. There is no long-term eye-catching up to get upset, but after greetings, he is not tangled.

Cousins ​​and cousins ​​are the host of the banquet. Although they have to take care of other guests, Zuo Shengyan is also very important.

Zuo Shengyan lifted a glass of wine on the waiter's tray and touched his cousin and his cousin. He took one hand behind his back and took a sip first. "Just feel free, don't worry about me."

"Okay." That's what he said, but how could he not hesitate as the object of his attention.

Qing Ruo was passing by, Zuo Shengyan's eyes fell on the corner of her light cheongsam, and she called, "Ms. Xu."