The guest room and Qing Ruo room are a little far apart. In other people's homes, the taste is strange. Xu Nianyang couldn't sleep. He got up at night and smoked on the windowsill.

There was also someone on the window sill in her room. Qing Ruo was on the phone.

He was hiding behind the curtains, so far apart that he couldn't hear what she was talking about, and in the wind whining, he could only blur her voice.

It didn't take long for the assistant to send him a message. Qingruo called him and asked what happened to Xu Nianyang's arm, not serious.

The assistant did not dare to tell the truth to Qing Ruo, the excuse was similar to that of Xu Nianyang.

If Qing followed him through a series of things, it was nothing more than letting his assistant take good care of him and so on.

Later Xu Nianyang fell asleep.

I slept unexpectedly well.

It was already over ten o'clock when he woke up in the morning, and he washed out the room, and only the parents in the living room were there. Ms. Fang said that she boiled bone soup to supplement him, and was warming in the kitchen.

Ms. Fang rose up and walked to the kitchen.

Xu Nianyang whispered softly, "Auntie, I'll just be Sheng."

Ms. Fang insisted that the two entered the kitchen one after the other.

Ms. Fang gave him a large bowl and Xu Nianyang sat at the table and drank soup.

The taste is not good, but based on Ms. Fang's cooking, he is still drinking slowly.

Qing Ruo ’s father came and opened the chair and muttered next to him, with a sour tone. “The little girl boiled. I woke up at five in the morning and asked me to take her to buy fresh bones. When I came back and boiled me and her, Mom drinks. "

Xu Nianyang frowned, took a big sip, and Qingruo's father continued to be sour, "I told him not to tell you that she cooked it."

Xu Nianyang tickled her lips. "I won't worry her in the future."

"Yeah." Qingruo's father froze for a moment, "Nianyang, if Qing Qing looks at her heartless and heartless, but she hurts you when she was a kid, then her uncle and aunt would not allow her to play with you, and she wouldn't be afraid to tell you a joke, We really thought so at that time, why she had to go out if she was hiding, hiding everything in the room to give you. The year-old New Year's money did not buy anything ... "

Half a spit, half a narrative, two men sitting, one talking about soup.

Xu Nianyang drank two large bowls of soup while holding his stomach, and Xu's father finally said enough.

On Sunday, the assistant drove over to K City to pick him up.

If Qing did not let him drive, he confiscated his car keys.

The assistant called to say that it was coming. The community vehicle requires a community card to enter the door. Xu Nianyang had it, but in the car, lest you have to go to the community gate and wait.

Qing Ruo sent him with a plastic bag in his hand, which contained some herbal remedies Ms. Fang had found for him, saying that it had a good effect on sprains, so he took them back.

The two people held hands and walked with their fingers intertwined. The soft voice softly said, "Brother, you have to be careful not to hurt yourself, take care of yourself, smoke less, drink less, pay attention to rest, and do experiments. Remember to rest and sleep on time. "

"Um." Xu Nianyang Tsai listened carefully, and there was a feeling of time overlap. When she was small, she let him hide his money. Remember to eat early in the morning, and then let him take care of himself. Every time, she is better than him. Worry about his body.

The assistant's car was already waiting at the door. Qing Ruola drove the door and put the plastic bag in, and greeted the assistant. Then he tipped his toes and kissed his forehead. He smiled and blinked, his eyes were bright. "Brother, I will be very uncomfortable if you are injured, so you need to take care of yourself, I will be distressed."

"okay, I get it."

He doesn't matter, but if his heart hurts.

This will not work, if he does not need such feelings of distress.

Xu Nianyang didn't go to Qingruo and drove back to the imperial capital. Qingruo didn't know he was in city K today, he just came to deal with the Xu family of three.

The good reputation is enough, and the effect is obvious. Now regardless of his identity, Qingruo's parents are assured that Qingruo is with him.

These three people can go to hell.

Next up: Zhang Family.

**

If it hurts.

and so,

Don't bully me.

—— [Black Box]

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Recently UpdatedMovie Savior: Chapter 131 Meeting with the Yanhuang Alliance (2/3 ask for a monthly ticket subscriptionSurvive the Fourth Natural Disaster: Chapter 651 High Artifact of the Sun GodWizard: I Brought the Wrong System: Chapter 225 teach

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com