Three rice bowls were filled with white and tender rice aside, and chopsticks were set on it.

With a gentle smile, Xu Nianyang washed his hands and took the papers handed down by his men, wiped the water, and left the living room without a word.

He said softly when he was out of the door. "Look at it. There is something wrong with the nerves to cure."

"Yes." The people around him shook even more.

Xu Nianyang took out the car key and walked forward. He pressed the car to unlock it. Didi mixed with his nonchalant account, "When did you finish the dishes and when did you let them go?"

"Yes……"

Xu Nianyang didn't really think of revenge. To him, it doesn't matter whether it's pain or pain, because he doesn't like revenge, he likes destruction.

But ... he squeezed his lips, Xu Nianyang remembered that he once came to the city of K with his arm cast.

Qing Ruo had just entered the freshman year at that time. He only had class in the morning on Saturday. Basically, he came out from the imperial capital in the morning and came to the gate of the school to wait for her. After she came out of class, the two went to her house for dinner.

His car Qingruo is very familiar. In the rearview mirror, the little girl carried a schoolbag and said goodbye to her classmates. She still ran with her arms waving, and then opened the door of the co-pilot, her voice was full of joy. brother!"

"Um." Xu Nianyang answered.

Qing Ruo sat up and pulled up the car door. He had just started the car, and she turned to talk to him, and his eyes were the swollen left arm.

The words were all stuck in her throat, Xu Nianyang put her palm on her right hand, he turned his head, and her tears had slipped in a line from her face.

Tickling down on the seat, Xu Nianyang injured his arm for three days and felt pain for the first time.

Qing Ruo opened his hand and unscrewed the car key.

At the gate of the school, not long after school, many parents stopped to pick up their children's cars.

Qing Ruo turned directly and got out of the car, and soon called the school security guard.

Pulling away his driver's seat, his eyes were flushed and he shed no tears. He inhaled heavily and inhaled, "Brother, come down and let him help drive into the school and stop."

In his car, only he and Qing Ruo had taken it.

His territorial consciousness was already terrible.

Xu Nianyang pursed her lips and got out of the car obediently. Qing Ruo stood on his left with a circle of arms blocking his arms.

The security guard helped drive the car into the school parking lot, and the two walked home.

If Qing walked to his left and didn't touch his hand, but once someone passed by, people around her would become tense, and she would stop talking, but she didn't find it.

Xu Nianyang stayed in hotels in K City at night.

That night I lived in Qingruo's house.

Ms. Fang had already packed a room for him, but he didn't want others to evaluate Qingruo with bad words, and had never stayed at her house.

Qing Ruo asked if his arms were serious or not, Xu Nianyang said that he was almost ready, but he didn't pay attention when he was doing the experiment.