President Slag (1)

Start from the beginning

Feng Qi thought that after a hangover, he would have a headache or have a series of discomforts, not to mention that he was so drunk that he had no consciousness last night.

I didn't feel a headache in the blink of an eye. I took two breaths, and there was a light Magnolia smell in the air, which was very comfortable and clean.

Adjusted to the light, Feng Qi opened her eyes and sat up.

It's a strange scene. The light-wood wardrobe is on the left, and there are a few towels on it. The floor-to-ceiling window is on the right. Now the curtains are pulled, and the light is just right.

The corner of the bed was a small desk to the past.

Unlike a hotel, although the layout is very similar, it is more like the feeling of a guest room at home. The hotel can make people feel strange when you look at it. Here, the strange things are just objects, but the atmosphere is relaxing.

Rarely do not want to use his head, Feng Qi lazily leaned on the bedside, squinting his eyes and turning his head to the side, the sun through the curtains to him was already very gentle and comfortable.

The clothes on his body were not his shirt. They were very soft, but they were short. His lower body was still covered with his own suit pants. The hand-made suit pants had slept around his legs all night.

Feng Qi didn't feel embarrassed, he was too lazy to lift the quilt, and the slippers on the bed looked new, light blue, with a little floral on it, Feng Qi slipped a bit, and half of his heel was outside Inexplicably shook the corners of his mouth. The socks on his feet were also gone. Feng Qi didn't like to step on the floor barefoot. Besides, he didn't know where he was now, so he had to comfort himself and squeezed forward.

The room was small, there was no bathroom, and Feng Qi didn't see the mirror. She flicked her hair and opened the light-wood room door.

The doorway of the room faces the living room. The living room is not large, but the layout is very warm. The table is covered with European-style tablecloths, with flower pots and fruit baskets on it, and a small box. Feng Qi glanced at it with a smile. Unknown, it was his phone and what was in his suit pocket last night.

There are also plush dolls and pillows on the sofa, and there is a book shelf next to it. The books are a bit messy, but it feels comfortable and relaxed.

Feng Qi went to the living room and looked around. There was a cartoon-framed clock on the wall, which was already past eleven.

There is a noise in the kitchen.

Feng Qi shook the corners of his mouth, thinking back to last night, he couldn't remember which beautiful woman he was now, but he was a little surprised to wake up alone in the morning.

On the way to the kitchen, I tilted my head and saw the balcony. The living room is not large, but the balcony is not small. On the one hand, it is planted with a small table and soft chair. On the other hand, it is a drying rack. Black suit, white shirt, and two white socks clamped by wooden clips.

The picture is inexplicable and warm.

Feng Qi, a shy god, someone had made a noise at the kitchen door, "Mr. Feng woke up?"

Feng Qi turned her head to look at it, smiled politely, and turned her head, like the little star handed over by the assistant two days ago, what's the name?

"Well. Woke up."

With a slight smile, he put his contents on the dining table and asked him not to sleep well, but pointed to the bathroom location. "There is a bathroom over there."