Santa Claws

The finale of season 2, and what's this... it's a very late Christmas special?!

"Merry Christmas to all!~" Tom and Sabine started to sing, quickly working as they'd merrily jingle. The Dupaincheng worked hard to produce a small festive logs as possible for the Christmas season,

Marinette was hard at work, delivering logs and pastries to passing customers, almost tripping due to her clumsiness."Mom and Dad, I'll help you in the bakery. To hand the Christmas logs to all my friends you see-Whoa?!" She almost dropped the log she was holding but was fortunately caught by Alya."Merry Christmas Alya and your family!" She'd smile, hugging her bestfriend that had arrived.

"Thanks my BFF, the same to you actually!" Their family left and another family had joined in, this time it was Rose and Juleka hand in hand, entering the busy bakery. "Rose and Juleka, gifts for you, you bet!" Marinette passed the dessert over to them, they'd nod happily.

"Merry Christmas Marinette!" They'd greet, waving over to the kitchen."And Merry Christmas to everyone!~" they'd leave as more joined in."Manon, Merry Christmas, and Nadja!" Marinette hugged the goofy little girl, handing the news reporter her order, she'd spot Nino, passing the log over to him."Merry Christmas, Nino and then to you too Sabrina!" She'd hand their respective logs, they'd exchange greetings and left.

"Alix and her dad, Merry Christmas to you!" Marinette smiled, handing their log as her classmate grinned at the kitchen."Tom, Sabine, Marinette, and that little gremlin at the kitchen Happy Holidays too." Alix snickered while the person at the kitchen glared.

"And my nails are broken I want this to be through!"  Chloé that was helping them make festive treats whined comically. But how did this exactly happen...?

The blonde girl that had been absent for 1 week had suddenly turned up 1 Monday morning, she was unusually quiet, heavily guarded with herself that one hello might already set her off.

She'd comically sneak the school halls, looking like a paranoid weirdo in the eyes of others but that didn't matter to the blonde, what mattered however were the reactions that's gonna be from her classmates.

Oh she hates herself for letting Chat Noir convince her this was a good idea.

She should've stayed cooped up in her room and take up homeschooling, it'll be more easier to be Scarlet Luck that way-

She was already at the door and she saw all of her classmates staring at her in surprise. They couldn't believe it was the shut in herself at their doorstep, Chloé was on the verge of running away until Sabrina had already trapped her in place.

"There you are...! I couldn't contact you at all! I tried every single possible phone line and it didn't work...!" She'd sob, the blonde faltered about to shove her away until she felt stares bored into her. Chloé tried her best to avoid them, looking away.

"Uh... right." Sabrina pulled away, noticing the blonde's reluctance. The ginger furrowed her brows, pouting."Are you okay Chloé? I-I'm sorry for prying but I'm worried!" She'd pester further, Chloé contemplated in answering when she'd notice her actions and words were being observed by the whole class.

"Stop being annoying and place my bag on my desk, and all of you stop gawking like I just wore an outfit that's soo last year!" She'd roll her eyes, dismissively waving her hand around while the class acted if they were caught red-handed. Alix was the only one that didn't look away, she matched Chloé's energy as the petite teenager jumped off the desk to walk over to her.