L' temps orageux

Paris had been hectic, multiple posters plastered around buildings, billboards campaigning to let the Parisians know, television shows covering the trendiest topic of Paris.

The finale of the KIDZ+ Weather girl.

A white limo had pulled up the tall building, two gitls had walked out as the crowd that had gathered outside the building had cheered.

One of the girls had been Mireille Croquet, a korean-French fair-skinned slender teenage girl standing at a medium height with chin-length black hair with dark blue reflections in a face-framing bob with straight cut bangs and upturned, almond-shaped dark tangelo eyes. She wears a long-sleeved pale, light grayish cerulean shirt with a gray cloud design with three dark gray clouds printed the front, white jeans, and orange dress shoes adored with bows and moderate gamboge soles.

"Mireille! Mireille...!" They had chanted as Mireille spoke a humble hello for her adoring fans.

The other girl had been more cheerful and confident, Aurore Beauŕeal Aurore is a fair-skinned slender teenage girl standing at medium height with fair skin, light cornflower blue eyes and long, straight, waist length light honey blonde hair with bangs with light blue hair ties. She wears a light blue mini dress that reaches slightly below her hips with short puffed sleeves with tiny white lace lining on the edge, a small yellow cloud pattern and thick medium heeled-moderate amber soled light yellow dress shoes.

"Aurore! Aurore...!" Her fans chanted, she blew a kiss.

The focus of the camera had been at a stage set in the building, featuring it's host, Alex as he stood at the center of the shot.

"We started off with 5000 contestants. But with the help of our audience at home, we whittled our talent down to just these two amazing young ladies! So, let's welcome our fantastic finalists! To my right, Aurore Beauréal, and to-"

"Wha-?! Taki why did you turn it off?!" Chloe fumed, who was relaxing on her bed comfortably. The blonde had planned to bingewatch her old movies that she watched with Adrien, a good plan to spend the weekday.

"It's Tikki. And I accidentally tapped on the remote." The kwami explained, flying upwards as Chloe rolled her eyes."And I can accidentally drop you too."

"I can fly."

"Of course you can... wait if I'm supposed to be a ladybug why can't I fly?!" Chloe gasped, pointing at Tikki who only shrugged."I won't answer that." The kwami stayed quiet as Chloe fumed,

"Not even taking a bribery?"

"No." Tikki's patience grew thinner and thinner, this was the first time she encountered such a bratty holder. All her past holders had been kind, humble, reliable, and good natured.

She was...

The kwami observed her, she was trashtalking the weather girl.

"...So disappointing."

"I know! Aurore is a fake nice girl and literally everybody knows it except her!" Chloe answered to her kwami obliviously, it would heave a sigh.

"I thought you were planning on watching those old movies?" Tikki questioned, grabbing one of her old cds the blonde had."Well yes, but this is gossip! Tea! Drama! Wayy more important than some dumb old movie!" She waved her hand flippantly, dismissing the cds as Tikki dropped it.