CATALYST

((Sorry for the delay! Had to deal with real life issues, and almost forgot about this. But I made a promise to myself to finish season 2before 2022 so let's get started!))

((If it's too confusing, Lila's posse only have 4 girls. They have no names, I'll label them as Rena Rouge fangirl, Honey bee fangirl, Carapace fangirl, and Scarlet Luck fangirl. Wait where's the Chat Noir fangirl? Oh trust me they're ALL Chat Noir fangirls.))

It's been atleast a year ever since she had appeared, since she last made her presence known, the girl that had made many remarkable claims, that some might say are downright outrageous. With a tone so deceptively nice that'll butter you up and use you right afterwards.

Where was Lila Rossi?

The sly girl lied once again, when her attempt to reign College Depoint didn't work out when Scarlet Luck clarified she never met the girl before. Sooner or later, some students (specifically a very annoying Marinette Dupaincheng) questioned the validity of her words. And thus, her perfectly envisioned life to rule this school with someone popular like Adrien Agreste by her side started to fall like dominoes. Sure she could've lied more to get them off her back, but Lila Rossi was no risktaker.

She did what she did best, to lie to her mother about being bullied, to lie that she wanted to transfer schools because it was so unbearable, a hazardous breeding ground of akumas. To keep her fabricated life from crumbling, to never resort to telling the harsh truth.

Lila Rossi picked an all girls private academy, a school rumored to be infested with gossip girls, where one had to fight in the girl world. With lies and deceit prickling the halls, smiles trailing with venom as social hierarchy truly mattered in this "supreme dynasty".

The girl secured her spot, upon her arrival she spouted enough lies to set a reputation for herself. Being a transferee, all eyes were on her and she utilized it well. Being the talk of the week, further turning to months as the girls wouldn't stop talking about her. Good or bad, publicity was welcomed.

So here she was, marking her territory at the park. Being heroes day, the school day were cancelled to celebrate the event. Lila Rossi decided to hang out with a posse she formed in her time at the academy. Lowlives that were waiting to be used, servants that gawk and follow every order without question.

'...Naive lambs.' She'd glance, smiling to herself while the girl she tasked to fetch water had arrived just in time. Handing it to her, saying a small thank you. Lila gave it to other girl who plopped herself on the grass, she'd open the water bottle and gave it to Lila.

"Thank you so much girls... if you weren't by my side I don't know what I'd do." She'd fake a meek tone, on the verge of "fainting". But luckily another girl had steadied her, Lila grimly smiled. "Hey it's okay Lila, the flight must've been so tiring." Another one understood, rubbing her shoulder gently.

"Yeah... it's not everyday you get a flight personally arranged by Prince Ali himself." Another coo'd, awing at Lila who sat proudly."Is it...? I must've been lucky then..." She'd play humble, switiching her facial expressions quickly and easily. "Hey! I've got all the balloons!" Another had arrived, her hands filled with balloons with the superheroes' faces floating above her. She'd walk over and hand them each except Lila who said she wasn't interested in grabbing one.