L' mime

"She didn't do an interview this time? She'd usually jump at the chance to do one." Adrien pondered, staring at his computer screen. Plagg that was stationed at the side only ate his usual dessert, his beloved camembert.

"It's weird you're updated on Scarlet Luck's shenanigans." The kwami had pointed out, Adrien slouched in his seat."I have to, she gets into all sorts of problems. At least she's behaving now." He shivered, remembering having to crash an interview when Scarlet Luck was berating the one asking questions that was apparently too personal for the heroine.

He'd crack his knuckles, hearing a knock. Plagg groaned as it hid with it's cheese. The teenager stood up, opening the door to reveal it had been his father's secretary.

"Nathalie..."

"You have 30 minutes to prepare for the "The Mime's Extraordinary Adventures"." She said the title with dismay, reading the paper she had held. "Right... what about father? Is he coming?" He questioned, not a good question as the assistant looked hesitant."He... will try his best to attend."

Adrien looked down, it was always try and never a gurantee.

"I hope he attends." He remained hopeful to her, giving a small smile as he closed his door. The teenager sighed, walking solemly to his seat.

Plagg reappeared, looking at Adrien who silently scrolled through his screen. Scrolling through Ladyblog as it was obvious his mind wasn't focused at all,

"Kid, you're that sad over your father not attending?" The kwami reminded him, causing his holder to sadly nod."He's... always been like this Plagg, I thought he would change but..."

"Your misplacing your hopes kid."

"...I know I am." He'd sigh, scrolling through his phone instead."Hey isn't that the snobby blonde friend you have?" Plagg pointed to a name on his contacts list, Adrien flinched. He quickly scrolled past it, but all what was next was his father's name, Nathalie's, and Nino's.

"Sheesh kid, are you still aboiving her like the plague? I know she's annoying but isn't she your rich snobby friend?"

"Childhood friend, and you remembered the last time I spoke to her it was-"

"I wasn't really paying attention, I was busy munching on my beloved." The kwami coo'd, Adrien narrowed his eyes."Of course you were..."

"Then invite her to that Mime show, that'd cheer her up." Plagg rolled his eyes when Adrien had a look of dismay."No I can't Plag-"

He'd bolt, his phone suddenly vibrating as his widened his eyes to see Chloe calling him herself...!

"Speak of the devil, looks like she's doing it for you!" He'd quickly answer thr call for him as Adrien looked in horror.

"Plagg...!"

["Hello? Adrikins you there?"]

He froze, not knowing what to answer. Hiding from his phone as Plagg smacked him, he'd wince as he reeled back to the phone. "H-hey Chlo... what's up?" He'd start nervously.

["Oh Good you answered! Your father really did allow you to get a phone."]

"Yeah, it was way back when I first attended school." He'd quickly answer, his nerves rising.