M. Pigeon

"Chloe... why are you hiding behind a pilla-"

"Shh! Taki you'll blow our cover!" She'd quickly shush her kwami that was in her purse, peeking her head out. Currently she was at Paris' Trocadéro,

"Sabrina." She ordered when the gingerette had arrived, flicking her fingers as she got the message. Sabrina quickly hurried off,

"Once I get Marinette's design, I can show off the derby hat to Gabriel and then win! Then he'll approve of me once again and I get to reconnect with Adrien!" Chloe had declared her plan to her kwami, the creature suddenly dropping.

"What...?! Chloe you can't just steal someone's design...! You'll be disqualified since it's plagiarism!" The kwami had lectured, Chloe rolled her eyes.

"Oh please, I have enough acting skills to convince them otherwise. Oh boohoo... How could Marinette steal from me... I never knew she had it in her, how could she go so low...!" She dramatically acted, Tikki wasn't convinced at all.

"This isn't right-"

"I got it Chloe!" Sabrina suddenly arrived, making Chloe clasp her purse shut as she stood up straight."We're so awesome...!"

"We?" Chloe cutted in, her annoyance evident as Sabrina shivered."I-I mean you're so awesome..." She showed the picture which had Marinette's design sketch, handing the blonde's phone to her.

"Feathers?" She'd comment on the design, a black cladded pads covered derby hat with a sleek feather on the side."S-so... when will you make the hat?"

"...And ruin my nails? I'll pay someone, scram."

꧁ ☘︎♧︎︎︎☘︎꧂

The blonde arrived at her room, craahing on her bed as she relaxed. Tikki flied out, the coast was clear as the little kwami had looked worried.

"Chloe... are you actually going to steal her design? That's low." The kwami was blunt, making Chloe irritated."Uh, it certainly makes it easier! I don't have time to waste on that stupid derby hat."

"Isn't that stupid derby hat supposed to be your way of getting Gabriel's approval?" Tikki pointed out, flying towards her."It is, that's why I'll let daddy hire only the best to make it!"

"...You stole a design and you're not going to even make it by yourself?" Tikki sweatdropped."You think I know how to make derby hats?! My nails will be ruined!"

"Can't you just buy a basic derby hat as a start...?" The kwami suggested. "Tikki you are brilliant...!" Chloe quickly stood up, making a phonecall.

"Yes, this is Chloe... Mayor's daughter... I'd like to order your finest black derby hat, pay with the credit card I need it now." She ended the call, smirking at the worried Tikki."I'm winning that competi-"

Her ringtone rung, answering her phone. Tikki stared at her confused, even more confused when Chloe suddenly scrunched her nose and a frown was evident on her face.

"What do you mean the delivery truck can't deliver it?!" She paused, baffled at what she just heard."There's... pigeons blocking the roads? You take me for a fool?!"

"Pigeons...?" Tikki had repeated, flying over to turn on Chloe's television. The kwami was surprised that suddenly so many pigeons are residing all over Paris.