Riposte

"GO ADRIEN!"

Chloe had cheered loudly, using a megaphone to mark her presence in the school. Today had been the tryouts for the fencing team since they had an open spot, Chloe never bothered to join in of course but she decided to skip out on a shopping spree to cheer for her best friend.

Adrien should recognize the sacrifices she's doing for him!

The fencers werent focused, the megaphone Chloe had kept distracting them and surprising them every minute. Their instructor, D'Argencourt had decided to go to her.

"Miss Bourgeois, I appreciate you cheering for my brightest student but your megaphone ramblings is disrupting my team!" The trainer had complained, she'd only look at him.

"..."

"GO ADRIEN!"

Their ears bleed immediately.

Adrien had eventually walked over, lifting up the headgear as he looked apologetic."Sorry coach but I need a minute with her, please?" He'd plead, the fencing genius only rose a brow and nodded."As long as you get her to not use that megaphone!"

"That ain't happening!" Chloe glared, being comically dragged away by Adrien."Chloe... I really appreciate you coming here to cheer for me." He'd start, she'd be haughty.

"Of course! You deserve only the best. I even skipped out on a shopping spree for you!"

"...But you have to stop the megaphones, it's disturbing everyone." He'd finish, he could see her pained expression already."What but I ordered 20 of them!"

"...Chloe."

"But Adrikins..." She'd plead, fluttering her eyes but it never worked on him."You can cheer for me, just in a considerate way." He'd smile, she'd deadpan and dialled a number on her phone.

"Cancel the orders under Bourgeois, why? I changed my mind!" She quickly grumbled, ending the call as Adrien beamed."Honestly! They have to question why when they could just be obedient and do what they're told to!" She'd complain, Chloe grit her teeth and stormed off as Adrien followed behind her.

꧁ ☘︎♧︎︎︎☘︎꧂

"I am the fencing master, Mr. D'Argencourt. As I'm sure you're aware, we have only one open spot on the team this year." The man in charge jumped down the pedestal, walking beside them one by one."So, in order to select the best possible candidate, I will observe the beginners performing a number of attacks on the experienced students."

The students nodded, dispersing to their partners while Marinette had looked lost. She joined the fencing team in hopes of being with Adrien more but she couldn't see him at all,

"Where's Adrien?"

She'd question, a masked fencer arrived who held their lance faced her.

"Get into position!" D'Argencourt's voice could be heard, Marinette quickly followed before she tumbled down the ground. The same fencer had helped her up as she'd mutter a thank you. "Seems like you're looking for someone?" He'd question, that got Marinette's attention as she faced him.