L' Imposteur

Today had been a special day. In honor of Paris' superheroes, local sculptor Thèo Barbot had sculpted a mural masterpiece for the two superheroes at the park.

Théo is a teenage boy that looked older than his age, with dark brunette brown hair tied up in a bun at the back of his head, moderate tangelo eyes, and a soul patch. He wears a purple shirt with a button-up top, which he keeps unbuttoned underneath a black dress jacket, dark gray, almost black dress pants, and black laced-up work boots with buckles around the knees.

Today was the unveiling, the reveal of the sculptore as a crowd had formed. Excited for the possible arrival of the two superheroes and the actual mural.

Theo had stood with the mayor, Andrè Bourgeois. Proudly wanting to come and see the mural himself as well as his faughter's constant pushing to attend.

Yet he was confused why she didn't come.

Theo had been standing with Scarlet Luck who arrived early, talking to her adoring fans as she seemed to enjoy the attention. The sculptor gulped, he was in the presence of a real superhero afterall.

"You've outdone yourself Theo, for someone as young as you nonetheless." When the sculptor had retreated to stand beside the mayor, he'd be surprised with the politician's kind words.

"T-thank you sir...! I'm just worried Chat Noir won't come..." He worried, showing a picture of both the superheroes as reference. "Oh? A fan?" The mayor had looked interested.

"W-well yes! No! M-maybe...?"

"No need to be so frightened boy, I'm sure he appreciates it even if he doesn't come." The mayor's words had stung him although unintentional.

But the latter wasn't needed as the black cladded superhero himself had arrived, landing beside Scarlet Luck.

"Why'd you have to come?" The heroine looked ticked off, whispering to Chatton."Cuz' I'm being celebrated too Redilocks."

"Redilocks...!? That doesn't even make se-"

"C-chat Noir...!" A voice had called out, stopping the two as they turned to see Thèo call out to him.

"I-I'm such big fan of you and I was... wondering if you could..." He held out the paper, showing the picture of both of them.

"Of course! You're the one that sculpted this right? Pretty good hands you got there." He smiled, quickly signing."Hey! What about me?!" Scarlet Luck intervened,

"He asked for my autograph not yours, bug." She shushed him, quickly grabbing the paper as she signed it as well.

"Here you go citizen."

"I-It's Thèo..."

"Citizen." She repeated, shoving the paper on to him."You're obnoxious." Chat Noir grimaced, she'd lean on his shoulder."And also a superhero." She winked, ignoring his comment about her as he groaned.

The sculptor had been timid, turning to unveil as the crowd had gone wild. He realized his place, even if he worked hard, even if it was his mural that was being celebrated.

He was still at the back, a sideline. His eyes staring at the two heroes being cheered for, the two heroes that wasn't him.