Simon dit

"Welcome back to everyone's #1 live game show: The Challenge! Let's give it up for our awesome contestant, Nino!" The show host Alec himself had introduced, in his studio live as they had recorded his usual gameshow.

"The challenger."

Where he challenged random parisians that were viral to do challenges aimed at Paris' social elites. Nino rubbed the back of his neck, walking forward with a smile. Adrien had cheered from the back, accompanied by his bodyguard.

"So Nino, you're a student and a DJ. That's pretty awesome! Check out the decks we got for you!" He'd gesture to the mini dj set at the center, the young student stared in awe quickly hurrying to play some mixes.

"Yo this is sick! Just the way I like it!"

"So, the challenge the viewers have chosen for you is... To get the mayor of Paris, André Bourgeois, to dance! Thank you for agreeing to play with us today, sir. What are Nino's chances tonight?" Alec had played the mayor on the screen who did a polite little wave,

"Zero. I despise dancing. The last time I set foot on a dance floor, Madonna was in kindergarten." The mayor quickly shot that idea down. "Oh we'll see pops! Hit it!" He'd quickly start the beats. Adrien chuckled, having fun as he danced to the beats.

A figure had arrived, he was tall with wavy brown hair and dark bluish gray eyes. With a white dress shirt turtle neck, covered by a pale gray jacket, paired with black slacks and shoes. He was fiddling, nervous even as he shuffled his cards.

"Hey there, you alright?" The voice made him surprised, his cards dropping as Adrien flinched."Y-yes...! Sorry... so sorry..." He'd squeak, the bodyguard now between them. "Hey! It's okay! It's okay!" He'd usher his bodyguard back who only grunted, stepping back as Adrien had helped the frazzled man.

"Relieving an itch to the beat counts as dancing, too! Nino, congratulations. You'll return in one week to meet your next challenge! And now, for our next contestant, welcome Simon Grimault!" The sound ot his name made him panic, the man quickly standing up. He'd walk into the spotlight eith an uneasy expression,

"Awesome dude!" Adrien noticed the situation, fistbumping the approaching Nino.

"Mr. Grimault, you are a hypnotist. You use cards to hypnotize people to get what you want from them!" Alec had introduced, the man only shaked his head in decline."Well, yes, I'm a hypnotist. But, uh, I don't use my skills to get anything."

"So, your challenge today, Simon, is to use your talents to bring a very elusive celebrity to this very TV set! Give it up for the king of fashion, Gabriel Agreste!" And as if on cue, the closed off fashion designer himself made his appearance on the screen.

It certainly shocked many, the hermit never made appearances unless needed to. And that's what he thought as well,"What is this show? I was told this was an interview."

Adrien only rose his brow, curious what his stoic father would do."Dude... your dad!" Nino looked amazed, the last time he ever saw him was him not wanting his son to befriend him.

"Do your thing, Grimault, let's see if you can bring Mr. Agreste here with your hypnotic persuasion!" Alec had started impatiently, the hypnotist not moving at all."I told you, I don't make people-"

"Ha! A shy hypnotist! How funny is that, Gabriel?"

"Hilarious. Your show is pathetic. And so is your contestant. Control me? Never." He ended the transmission quickly, making Alec stunned as he'd yelp in surprise. "That's my dad alright." His son only deadpanned, not surprised with his father's actions.