Reverser

Hey ya'll, I'm one day late from my usual upload schedule but here you go. My updates should be between 7-10 days so just a heads up for that.

Now enjoy the chapter, and don't be a silent reader I love all of your comments and it makes me more motivated :DD

"What did you need me for old man-" Scarlet Luck flinched when he gave her a cold smile, she'd cough and quickly corrected herself."Master Fu almighty?" She'd twitch her eye at the displeasure she felt when she had to be nice to somebody that can easily torture her with several training sessions.

"Sit down, and have some tea." He'd gesture, basically they needed to talk. She'd reluctantly follow, of course not forgetting to mouth complaints until the sound of something placed on the table alarmed her.

It had been the same box that made her remember her very first adventure, the same intricate black box that could possibly hold a miraculous. She'd immediately protect her earrings, backing away dramatically. Fu only stared at her, soon realizing what all of that charade meant.

"Oh, no no. I'm not asking you to take it back." That earned a questioning stare from his own kwami however that reassurance never made her guard falter."There is something I'd like to request from you." He'd start, concluding it's easier to explain than clarifying the situation.

"In here... lies a certain miraculous." He'd start, opening it to the same light with an orange hue as it eventually revealed a fox like kwami.  She'd raise her brow, at this situation.

"Scarlet Luck meet Trixx, the kwami of the vixen. This certain miraculous has the power to-"

"Create illusions, I know." She'd suddenly interrupt, having an annoyed expression when she remembered a certain little liar that pranced around claiming she was this super important descendant. "Oh it seems you have been studying, I will go easy on you next session." He'd smile, she'd awkwardly cough.

"Hello Scarlet Luck! I have been very excited to meet you!" It smiled widely, twirling around her as Scarlet Luck kept staring at Fu."What is this supposed to be? I'm not replacing Taki with some..." She'd pause, seeing the little fox made an exact replica of her but more crude and talked like a dying whale.

"Annoying little twat! I don't look like that!" She'd comically chase around the mischievous kwami that was clearly having fun messing with her, Fu could only chuckle in amusement."Now Trixx, you've had your fun." He'd stand up, clasping his hands together as the kwami sulked and flied towards the table.

"What you'll need to do is-"

"I am not taking that thing in." He ignored her usual comments and moved on."I need you... to find and deliver the next miraculous." He'd finish, she'd widen her eyes at the abrupt words.

"What? Me? Are you lazy? Aren't you the guardian? A miraculous isn't some kind of candy...!" She'd snap, he wasn't fazed with the outburst and only answered with his usual solemn nod.

"Sorry for the misinterpretation but you're not going to find one, I have already chosen the holder and you... just have to deliver it." She didn't budge, standing up and pointed accusingly.

"What is the meaning of this?! I can do it just fine we don't need more superheroes...!" She'd express, he'd be unconvinced."I thought you have already learned that you need allies."