Doudou Vilain

Chloe's civillian life has always been normal in her standards, bullying all her classmates and embarassing them was the Bourgeois gurantee. But things didn't go as severe as back then when Tikki had interfered, she was annoying- utterly annoying when that goody twoshoes kwami scolded her.

And the kwami even fought back now, it got sassier, it rolled it's eyes, Chloe made it even more stern and strict. She could remember the creative punishments the keami pulled off when she bullied everyone around her.

And today was no different, she was currently in her classroom. Marinette Dupaincheng's father, a baker had offered to teach them in baking class. Chloe couldn't admit it but that bakery was filled with many delectables that even made Tikki a glutton.

And she certainly hated that Marinette Dupaincheng was of course involved.

"Urgh! Do they seriously think I'm going to get my hands dirty, cooking like some maid? If I want a croissant, I'd just make my butler get it for me." She raised her voice on purpose, certainly aiming to hurt the proud baker's words.

"He's not making croissants, Chloé. Those are macarons!" Rose, the child dwarf corrected her."And I don't care, why is learning how to make macarons even a thing? We have servants for that, oh wait you're all too poor to even get one!" She'd laugh, the class turning silent to stare at her in disbelief.

"Oh Chloe why don't you just shut up and leave if you don't care!" Alix snapped, glaring at her."Maybe I will!"

"Girls! It's fine! Chloe you may think it's unecessary but baking is a joy, it's about making your own creation!" Tom, the baker smiled. She tuned out his words as she dialled someone on her phone, this was the cue for her class to ignore her and continue, back to being intrigued with the making of macarons.

But suddenly, everyone had heard the sound of the blaring fire alarm rung as everyone panicked."Okay students! Don't panic!"

"Quietly, students. Single file line, please. Just keep moving." Miss Bustier, the one in charge of the class entirely instructed as the students panicked and followed. Marinette could only glare at Chloe who had a triumphant grin,

She'd pocket her phone, but she yelped when Tikki suddenly bit her hand. But it didn't matter, she got what she wanted.

No hesitation.

꧁ ☘︎♧︎︎︎☘︎꧂

"So, some smart aleck had the bright idea of calling the fire department. Somebody amongst us thought it would be funny to waste the fire captain's valuable time." Their principal, had the look of embarassment as firemen had been right next to him, confusion evident on their face.

Chloe smiled, seeing the pained expression of everyone (and next is hers when Tikki kept biting her).

"Yes, in fact, if you wouldn't mind I..." The fireman was quickly shushed by the principal."Hold on! I want the guilty party to apologize to you." He'd insist, his pride as the principal was showing.

"Oh please! It's obviously Chloe! She was calling someone!" Alix suddenly spoke up, everyone turned to look at her."You don't even have any evidence! I just called my butler to deliver me macarons!" The blonde bit back,