Origines

"I fear my time is almost coming..." An old man gasped, he had been small and frail as his wrinkles had been several. He had lost most of his hair that had quickly turned grey, his back hunched as he turned to the window.

"Oh no... master I sense something...!" A small flying blimp had appeared, it had resembled a green turtle."Felt something...? Perhaps it's-"

"It's the Moth miraculous...! I feel it's aura!" It had interrupted as the old man began to ponder."But... it's aura... I feel so much negative intent with it master!" It continued, thr old man not answering as he walked over to his antique record player.

"...Wayzze it's been years ever since we lost that miraculous... and it's been years since my body has ever fought." As if on cue, his back suddenly hurt as he winced.

Wayzze, a turtle like kwami could only stare at his master worriedly.

"B-but... how do we stop this new evil...?!"

"..." The master had pressed two buttons on the record player as it suddenly sunk, instead revealing a pentagon shaped box with intricate red linings.

"Y-you... took it out?"

"We'll need allies." He only answered, surprising the kwami as it flew close to the box. The old man specifically grabbed the two miraculouses at the top.

"M-master...! Who could possibly be worthy...?!"

"...I already know who." He only smiled, encasing the treasures in a seperate pair of boxes.

"...Master Fu."

꧁ ☘︎♧︎︎︎☘︎꧂

Collège Françoise Dupont

A public school in Paris, France. A stellar choice for many parisians despite being a mere public school. It's notable due to having many excellent graduates and students, as well as it's high quality education.

"Move losers!"

A loud snarky voice could be heard at the entrance, a girl strutted out the limo as she flipped her hair that was tied into a ponytail.

"Morning ugly, poor, sad, loner, and also midget!" She said, passing by many students that were annoyed with her presence.

She had white sunglasses resting on the top of her head, her light blonde hair had been tied in a high ponytail. A makeup heavy face as she had blue eyeshadow that matched the color of her ocean blue eyes.

The blonde wore an expensive yellow bolero that goes halfway down her forearms with a light blue button on the left side and two pockets over a white shirt with black stripes around the chest running down to the bottom of the waist. The rest of her outfit includes white jean capris with a golden belt that has pyramid-shaped bumps and white dress shoes adorned with white bows with black lining and soles.

"Ah! Sabine, hold this and put it in my seat." She ordered a ginger color haired girl."I-it's Sabrina..."

"I know what I said Sabrina." The blonde looked disgusted, the girl meekly shivered."O-oh! Okay..." She quickly ran off with the bag.