19

It felt like each emotion that Mark wanted to convey burnt on the younger boys golden skin individually, as if it seperatly had its own charm on him. Their fingers lacing through one another, Donghyucks eyes widening when he felt the foreign feeling of something hard push through his intimate areas. He found it beautiful, to be connected so close to the man he had been in love since forever. To have raw skin smooth against your own, to have your body's master undress you with kisses meant just for you had a meaning that none could decipher. So precious so rare, he went so slow, his eyes never once wavering as he worshiped him like a shrine, so sacredly so genuinely that it made the younger loose his sanity in the most grateful way possible. To be so close to Mark, to have his sweat sheet over your own, his saliva on your skin it all  meant so much to Donghyuck. The pace slow, each move thoughtful, each curse registered eternally on Marks mind. Every mole, every decimal on the pink haired boys body traced down.

"M-Mark......." Donghyuck moaned, he had been for the passed nine hours or so, the satisfaction way too high to reach. Their love too deep to drown yet the willingness to tempting.

"You're sooo beautiful." Mark graced his teeth over his doll like ear, his stubby fingers digging into his shoulders. The tears staining his soft pastel yellow pillows, Toe nails curling, his lips agape, his breathing raggedy.

"Nghhahhhhh.........MARKK!!" He was filled again.......Their lips met once more, their bodies way too addicted to eachother. No matter how many times the deed was done, the want was more.

"Babe you're bleeding." Mark whispered softly once he saw the dark metallic red drops on the bed.

"A virgin.....Bleeds their first baby." Haechan feverishly writhed as he bit his lips once his significant other started moving again. Marks smirk just made everything much better.

Imagine having your first with a lion who lost his control for over three days straight? Co incidentally Mr and Mrs Lee weren't at home and Taeyong was at Jaehyuns. Yuta's plans only made the couple closer than they already were. Haechan blushed at Mark for the older at one point stopped to stare at how gorgeous his wrecked beauty was, with his name, sweat, marks and territorial claim on his body.

"I can't feel my hips anymore." Donghyuck coughed, the boy certainly lost his voice with all that screaming. Mark smirked lowering down to his favourite nipples.

"Well you won't for a month." Whispered the lion with a husk, He wasn't lying now was he? Haechans limbs had been swinging on either side of the olders waist for Mark wanted them to keep staring at eachother.

After three or four long days the two finally were able to keep their hands to themselves. They lost track of time and Donghyuck barely could even sit straight, he was having a fever and boy was he in so much pain after the making of love. But nevertheless he felt like Mark and he were bonded and we one now.

"Why did you want to come home?" Mark carried his boyfriend to his room since the bear no longer could use his feeties.

"Mommy and Daddy would come home and the mess we made. Gosh I hope she doesn't wonder why I've hung eight bed sheets to dry!!" Hyuckie whimpered as he was placed on the bed.

"Sorry babe." Mark kissed the soft bruised knee with a sad expression. The younger had been so shy with him after the intensity they shared, Hyuck still didn't have the courage to look Mark in the eyes.

Mark carried Haechan like a bride as the beauty made them dinner. He was so hungry he could eat a dinosaur, The younger giggled everytime his lover bit his ear playfully. They cuddled up eating as they sat down to watch a movie.

"Why are we watching a rated movie?" Mark lifted his eyebrow at his boyfriend.

"Because then you'll love me more?" A cute shy smile was given.

"Babe your hip." Mark mumbled at the swollen bear.

"You're addictive." Haechan blushed letting the older hover him with that naughty smirk.

"As long as you don't hide yourself in the bathroom after? Okay?" Said Mark as their lips met once again and soon after loud moans filled the room.

Yuta frowned finding both Mark and Hyuck absent from school. The again he smirked, they were going through a heart break, smiling he skipped inside the basketball court. As long as Mark come back to him he'd do anything. Haechan and Mark were busy falling in love as they made love so intensely it was dangerously tempting and addictive like a drug consumed for satisfaction.

"I'm visiting my aunt. So dress well tomorrow." Mark lazily moved inside Hyuck, he moaned softly then pouted.

"I can't go to the bathroom on my own. How am I supposed to meet her baby.........Can you Ahhh go harder please? I want it wild now." Innocently smiled the pink head giving Mark a mini heartattack.

"You sure you are my Beary? I remember him being an innocent pudding." Mark teased the younger as he started going wild, loud laugher was heard as Donghyucks screaming started echoing throughout the house.

After the shower Mark had him wrapped in a fluffy blankie. As he searched for a fresh boxer for his baby bum to wear. Donghyuck smiled at his monstrous hickeys on his body, then at the man that owned his heart. Mark would never leave him for anything. He proved it to him with all that love.

"What? Stop staring at me like that, my system and brain stops functioning when you look at me like that. Here." Mark blushed throwing a pair of boxers and his pink shirt. Haechan fell flat on the bed nakedly and wiggled his feeties.

"Dress Beary!!!!" He squealed as Mark chuckled softly.