14

"Jeno!! Carry Hyuck inside the bus!" Renjun ordered the blondie. Haechannie hopped onto the strong boys arms as he was carried into the bus, he sat next to Mark happily. Oblivious of what was yet to happen to him that day.

Though the bus started off pretty loudly everyone fell asleep along the long stretch of the journey. Haechan had his frame snuggled into Mark which only irked Yuta even more than he already was. When it was time for the bus to have a dinner break he decided on something Wicked. When Haechan went to the bathroom alone since Mark and the others were busy eating he locked the door from the front.

"Where is Hyuck?" Mark frowned when they piled into the bus he didn't find his baby Bear. He tried to call him but the baby's phone was inside his pocket.

"I thought he was with you? He's probably with his friends." Yuta shrugged, Mark didn't want to just let it slide for his heart said otherwise. Jaemin the rest were out yet and the fatigue the blue head had the past few days by carrying his lover around made him doze off. Which he didn't notice until the bus drove off leaving poor Hyuckie stuck inside a bathroom.

The second Mark woke up his eyes looked for Haechan and Jaemin was crying. Yuta happily smiled, the menace was gone for good, Taeyong was loosing his mind when they found out that Hyuck wasn't with them. What Yuta didn't expect was Mark rushing to the parking lot of the school, he immediately started his Jeep and Taeyong joined him with Jeno as they drove off on high speed to look for the poor pink head.

"Mark!!! Hyung!!! Someone help!!! Why isn't anyone even here!! I'm stuck here please!! I'm afraid, Markie save Beary." Donghyuck cried and cried, his voice breaking his whole existance falling apart.

Mark followed his heart, he just drove like a mad man towards where ever he was directed. Looking for him everywhere he ran into the hotel the stopped at for dinner. The boy scattered in search of their sick Pudu, as the blue head ran passed a locked bathroom he frowned. A part of him felt like he was in there, biting his lips he unlocked the door and walked in.

"M-Mark!" That was all it took for Mark to push through the cubicle and find the love of his life, sweating and pale with blood dripping down his nose.

"Hyuckie? Baby look at me!!" Mark carried him outside like a bride.

None understood why the innocent boy who only thought good had been treated like this, first they pushed him down a cliff, now this and in the future? What would they do? Why were they even trying to kill him like what did Hyuck ever do wrong but be selfless and kind?

"Mark......Go home. I'll stay with him." Taeyong squeezed his best friend's arm as the waited for the doctors to examine Donghyuck.

"I won't leave him. I'll stay with him, you guys can go home." Mumbled he with no emotion whatsoever. Anger clouded above his head yet he didn't know where to point his finger at in accusation. He groaned as he rubbed his face with his arms.

Yuta balled his wrists, why won't that annoying boy just fucking disappear? Why won't he leave his Mark alone and die? He had determination, determined to split the two boys up and have Mark all to himself. He flaunted his love for the cat but sadly the cat was a dumb cat. Nevertheless he went home that night with the rest of their friends.

The morning sunrise warmed Hyuck's nose making him wake up with a cute sneeze. He ran his fingers through the soft blue hair smiling, he was safe, Mark was here and he wasn't going die locked up in a bathroom for hours. Strange that no one even walked passed, his eyes teared at the memory.

"Donghyuck!" Marks deep soothing voice felt like honey, his warm bone crushing hug and the thousands of butterfly kisses he showered him with made little Pudu feel complete.

"I was so scard Mark, I thought I'll die of suffocation. But I knew you'll find me." He sniffled, smiling his side smirk Mark cupped his lovers chubby cheeks, wiping hot tears off with his thumbs.

"If something happens to you I'd loose my life babe. I wonder who is trying to hurt you, and why?" Mark kissed the boys bangs.

"I'm fine baby. I really am. Maybe they are jealous that you are mine and not theirs? Markie? Can we go home? Beary wanna sleep." Hyuck pouted with a cute adorable little Pudu wiggle.

"I'll talk to the doctor and let's go home. Hmm?" Mark kissed the pink bangs again.

"Can.......Can I go my house please? Of course I love your company and warmth but I want to sleep with Hyung and Mom. If that's okay?" Hyuck bit his lips at Mark. The older chuckled nodding.

As Mark drove to Donghyucks house Taeyong carried him inside since he was already asleep. Mark wanted him to e with him but it was better if the Pudu had some mental peace first. Waving he drove home to solitude, there wasn't anyone wait for him or anyone who comforted him, it was all by himself.

"Why would someone even hurt my baby boy? He's so sweet....... heartless creatures." Mumbling Mark hit the bed, sleep took over him immediately after all the stressful days at the camp and now combing the streets like a mad man after Hyuck disappeared.

"Soooooo did you have sex?" Taeyong wiggled his eyebrows at his baby brother wrapped in a fluffy towel. In an attempt to make the boy forget his trauma of being locked inside a bathroom.

"What- Nooo!!! Get lost!" Haechan blushed so dark it was beautiful. Taeyong showed the video as a shrill blood curling scream was heard. "It's innocent!" Our Pudu retorted hiding under his bed sheets shyly making Taeyong laugh.