7

"Such a hoe! Give me the remote!" Mark heard his boyfriend scream as he got closer to his best friend's house.

"Slut! Go suck Marks dick and give me the remote!! NCT is going live!" Taeyong screamed, most probably their parents weren't at home because the use of vulgar language was just too much.

"That's non of your business! Should I tell your best friend that you crush on Jaehyun?! And your locker password is Jaehyuns slick dick?!" Donghyucks voice made Mark blush at the embarrassing wordings. He walked through the open door and held his heart seeing his lover in a shocking pink boxer and a t-shirt he had stolen from him sometime back.

"Shut up!!! I'll tell Mom you had sex with my best friend!" Taeyong threatened his baby brother.

"Well he's my husband. I'd have sex a million times if I want to. Go man up and confess them I'll think of giving the remote." Hyuck glared at his brother then squealed when he saw Mark standing at the door.

"I-I wanted to take you on a date." Mark nervously smiled at the pink head, Hyuckie blushed shyly as he waddled into the olders arms.

"Give me five minutes." Donghyuck kissed Marks jaw then kicked his brother playfully as he ran upstairs to get dressed.

"You like Jaehyun hyung?" Mark helped Taeyong up onto the couch.

"Wasn't that obvious? Use protection when you fuck him okay.......He's sensitive and soft sooo." Taeyong had start about the mother scenes.

"I'm not going to do that idiot. I just want to spend time with my beary." Mark smiled at his best friend, the teddy bear came downstairs with a tight white tight and a loose pink t-shirt. He sat down to wear his shoes when Mark offered to help and tied the boys shoe laces.

Taeyong felt attacked, he felt single and pouty. Mark smiled up at the beauty, Hyuck caressed the olders cheeks. Their eyes lingering within each others orbs, Donghyuck licked his lips. He so wanted a kiss so bad.

"Right in front my salad. Get out bitches!" Taeyong screamed.

Mark drove home, Donghyuck blushed but still he got off the vehicle and followed the older into his house. The younger gasped at the empty house but giggled at the older.

"Why do you look so afraid? I won't hurt you." Mark locked the door just in case but that's how he was.

"I know but still. Hey isn't that the ramen packet I gave you days ago? Didn't you make it?" Hyuckie tilted his head with a giggle.

"I don't.....I don't know how to cook." Mark nervously chuckled rubbing his nape.

"Awwe how cute." Giggling Donghyuck started making the ramen for Mark. The blue head sat on the counter, watching the one he loves make him food. That soft smile gracing his lips.

"Do you live alone?" The younger looked up at the handsome older, the smile broke and those small eyes became glossy.

"Yes. Since I was sixteen." Said the older as he got down as the beauty pressed his body on the blue haired boy.

"Why?" The young hugged the older tightly.

"Mom and Dad died in a car crash.........My Aunt is the one providing me with the luxury I have." The older hugged the younger tightly. Behind every smile there was a heartbreaking story. Donghyuck didn't ask anything more, he just hugged the older tightly.

They cuddled on the couch later, the younger still blushed when Mark wrapped his arm around his waist or if he touched him but they were together. Donghyuck did the cooking, they sat together, ate, played tag and fell in love more.

"Can I kiss you?" Mark panted at the gorgeous beauty trapped in-between his arms.

"I thought you'd never ask." Donghyuck giggled as he nodded blushing shyly. The older lifted the chin of the younger as their mouths open slowly then closed on each others lips.

Mark was so gentle, being both their first kisses it felt magical to finally be able to feel one another. The older kissed the beauty passionately as he could, Hyuck felt the olders arms hold his waist, the younger hugged Marks neck tightly.

"You finally.......kissed me." Hyuckie gasped for breath with a soft giggle. Mark then pressed his lips on the olders forehead.

"Will you move in with me?" The older hugged his boyfriend tightly.

"I'd love to but Daddy is homophobic and I need to ask permission." Hyuckie pouted, he squealed when he was lifted like a Koala.

"I'll speak to him." Mark connected their foreheads with a smile.

"You sound like you might marry me anytime soon?" Donghyuck smooched the olders lips.

"If I can I will. So I could spend each second of my life with you by my side." The older said making the younger tear up. They kissed again as long as they felt like it.

That night went he was taken home Hyuckie didn't want to leave Marks arm. He just wanted to keep holding the warm paw. The older smiled shyly as he pulled the boy in for a hug.

"I'll take you out properly tomorrow after school. I love you." Mark mumbled into the youngers shoulder.

"I love you too Mark." The older the spun him around as the beauty ran through the gates and stood at the door waving at his man. Mrs Lee looked so shocked he held her heart.

"Wait.......was I dead?" She looked at her handsome first son watching TV.

"Talk about it Mommy. Talk about it." Taeyong dramatically sighed.

Mark waved at the younger as the blue head drove away and Donghyuck screamed loudly. He danced with his mom like an idiot. It was too obvious that he loved Mark like crazy.

"HE FUCKING KISSED ME SO MANY TIMES!!! HE KISSED MY LIPS!" Donghyuck screamed so loud Mrs Lee thought she'd go deaf if he didn't stop so she stuffed a handful of strawberries into his mouth to shut up.