2

"The lunch box." Mark mumbled as he gave Taeyong the lunch box given to him previously by the cute pink boy blushing behind his best friend.

"Taeyong took and shoved it into Hyucks arms then he left with the boy to the car parked outside. Haechan beamed that the box was empty but he also thought Mark might have thrown it away.

Donghyuck got off the bus as he made his way into school, in tight red pants and a pink shirt that matched his hair colour. His locker always flooded with Marks pictures, of course because he was shamelessly in love with his senior. Jeno deadpanned at the idiot drooling over their basketball captain early that morning.

"Stop it! It's gross." Jeno gagged at his friend.

"Well says the one who eats Jaemin out every. Single. Night." Donghyuck slammed the locker door shut then skipped his way away to find his Chinese best friend.

"He ain't lying though honey." Jaemin patted Jeno's butt then swirled away.

Mark had a pile of heavy books on his arms when Hyuck bumped into him, throwing them both on the ground. The younger sniffled at the impact since both their foreheads smashed and it hurt like a bitch.

"I'm sorry......" Hyuck avoided those warm orbs as he helped Mark collect the books. The older only smiled at the beauty then carried the books and left.

"It was supposed to be filmy but he chose to walk away." The pink head pouted with the cutest wiggle possible on earth.

Mark actually couldn't stop smiling, he handed over the books to the teacher then went back to his class which apparently was past the younger boys classroom. Donghyuck saw his crush grace his life, he literally melted at the sight of Mark Lee.

"Yo!! Mark hyung! Why do you always go through this way? The actual way to your classroom is on the other side?" Someone screamed at the senior, making a certain pink bear blush at the thought of his crush purposely passing by to see him.

"I think he's into you." Jaemin smirked at the shy boy.

"He smiles at everything and everyone bij." Renjun rolled his eyes at the blondie.

"Point." Jeno agreed but Mark was a sweetheart and he was nice to everyone not only Hyuckie.

"I hate you guys." Donghyuck stomped his feet with a huff.

When school was over Mark stood at his car until the gang of boys would come. The jeep would usually fit in all of them but today there was a misfit. Our dear little Haechan. The blue head shook his head at Taeyong, how was he supposed to drive when Haechan would sit behind him in all his glory.

"Oppsie Daisie Hyuckies cheekies. Yuta is present today so you don't have room honey." Taeyong didn't wanna break his baby brothers heart but then he didn't want his best friend to feel uneasy. He sometimes wondered if Mark liked his baby brother.

Mark didn't want to see the boy pout like that, he didn't mean to hurt him. Donghyuck just smiled then started running down the street as if nothing happened at all. Having a crush hurt, though Mark often seemed like he liked Hyuck being all shy with him, Hyuck knew the boy was nice to everyone. Not only him. When Taeyong came home, his baby brother had thrown himself on the couch and was fast asleep. Sighing he proceeded up to his room.

School the next day wasn't exactly exciting, well it never was. Hyuck saw girls and boys give Mark food or drinks that they got from the cafeteria. He pouted as he made his way to Taeyong, he wanted a sweat shirt since he forgot to get his for P.E. Mark noticed the pink cutie waddle towards his brother and mumble something in a baby voice. Taeyong pointed the locker, Hyuck ran to his with cute small steps. Mark chuckled, but was caught by Johnny.

"Staring is rude." Johnny giggled, the blue head slapped the mans stomach then jogged away to practice.

It was after school when Chenle and Hyuck were running down the hallways having missed each other in three days of the two maknes being sick, when the pink head slipped, he skidded down the busy area, everyone screamed afraid he might smash his beautiful face on the wall but small but the tanned male did not hit the wall. Instead he smashed against a body. It was Mark. 

"Gosh thank you Mark!" Taeyong let out the breath he was holding as he began checking if his baby brother was injured anywhere.

No one noticed how worried Mark was, but he was too shy to extend his hand and check. He smiled at the younger as he left the hallways. Everyone praised him for being the perfect guy, yet he just didn't feel right. Hyuck bit his lips, he couldn't stop blushing. He looked like an idiot right now. Why? Because MARK LEGIT GRABBED HIS WAISTLINE FROM SMASHING INTO HIM.

"Yay!" Mrs Lee swatted the youngers forehead but Hyuck giggled hugging his teddy bear tightly.

"Soooo his crush aka my best friend Mark saved him from crashing and breaking his nose." Taeyong rolled his eyes at his silly brother. Their mother left the room with a sigh, she was done with the idiot.

"He held my waist!!! HE FUCKING HELD MY WAIST!!!" Donghyuck screamed rolling on the bed in just his black boxer. He couldn't believe they had a secret intimacy that moment. AND THAT GAZE.

"Fuck you bitch. Stop it." Taeyong slapped the nice round peaches.

"I love him sooooo much!!!!" Hyuck kissed Marks picture that had been neatly framed.

"Then confess you coward." The older threw another plushie at his love sick brother.

"He's three years older!!!" The pink bear pouted with cute round eyes.

"You can fall in love but can't confess. Such a coward." Taeyong scoffed.

"Bij calls me coward when he ain't got the balls to say Jaehyun he loves him!" Hyuck hissed and then wars began to commence.