29

The fear of loosing the only hope Mark had dragged him down to his demons. The side of Mark no one ever saw, the feeble broken boy who lost his family in a car crash. Mr Lee notice how the boys whole body Thad a tremor, a lacing fear of never seeing his lover again. His fingers trembled, as he saw the fetus on the screen quiver, threatening to disappear due to the trauma the fall caused it's mother's groin. Haechan hadn't calmed down, he couldn't. He also had a broken arm by trying to save Mark's baby, he wanted the child more than anything.

"He'd loose the baby at this rate. Prepare for the wash." The doctor shook her head with a sigh, Mark collapsed on the floor. Crying he didn't know how to stop the miscarriage nor did he understand the gravity of Haechans situation. All he did was stand up and make Hyuck stare at him.

"M-Mark!! It h-hurts." Hyuck whimpered, the agonising synonyms of writhing, pain and miscarriage started to show on the boys face. "I-I don't want to loose our baby Mark. Please." He pleaded with incoherent mumbles.

Placing a cold shaking arm on the exposed baby bump that no longer carried the promise of grow further the young father connected their foreheads, his arm caressing his boyfriends tummy. Haechan's cries slowed down as he was kissed on the lips until his breath drained off his frame.

"Don't be scared baby. Don't. Please. You are a strong person, please calm down. You are going to be a Mommy, hmm?" Mark whispered praying that Yuta's anger would not affect the unborn fetus that just came to him.

As if it were a miracle, as of the fetus had already fallen in love with its parents the quivering on the scan stopped. The baby was two weeks and a half through a little bigger bit still small and fragile. As Hyuck calmed down, placing his arm over Marks the doctor smiled.

"You guys want your baby so much and your little blessing wants you guys more. Your boyfriend doesn't show any signs of a possible miscarriage right but he'd be better if he remains in the hospital for about a month." Said the doctor as Haechan let out the breath he didn't know he was holding.

At one point Mark wanted to give up, to let go of this beautiful boy and let them live a better life. Sadly he couldn't for they were his life, his world. Perhaps if he stayed away from Hyuck Yuta would not hurt him or their baby what so ever. Alas, he promised to always be there for his cute Pudu. Once everyone left and Hyuck dozed off he slide down the empty hospital hallways, he was pale with emotional pain.

"Leave him. That way he'd be happier and free from pain. The baby.....I don't even know what to do, maybe you can take it after the baby is born. Leave my son alone!!" Mrs Lee clenched her jaw at Mark, he looked up with a frown. "Because of you he has been put through the line of death several times. I'm not going to loose him, he had to almost face a severe miscarriage. If only Yuta wasn't in love with you then my boy would be safe. Rather than watching him and his children die it would be better if you guys end this and live seperate life's." She whispered wiping her tears, Mark stood up. Perhaps she was right? He loved him first but maybe they weren't meant to be together.

"Mom!! You know Hyuck is literally crazy for Mark. He's always been in love with him! Are you trying to kill them both?" Taeyong retorted, he was ready to fight for the happiness of his best friend and baby brother.

"Mark? Will you leave us?" Haechan stood weakly at the door frame of his room. His eyes shaking, his body small and fragile. Mark looked at Mr Lee for confirmation, for permission. For everyone's bewilderment he held his son's arm as he guided him to the red head and placed the stubby arm in Marks trembling arm.

"He's yours. I know I was against this at first yet no one could love my son the way you do and I know for sure that this is out of your hand but everything happens for a reason. Haechan is young and still at his last year at school, the baby is a blessing and I'm sure you'll protect him through it all. I trust you Mark. I've given him to you even though I didn't walk him down the altar." Mr Lee gave that look of approval.

Haechan smiled falling into Marks arms as he cried happy tears. The older held him carefully as he bowed at the man who once went against their relationship. Taeyong squeezed them in a tight hug, hopefully Yuta finds his way towards hell and leave them alone.

"I know I'm still in highschool but I'll graduate soon and by then our little blessing will be born. Mark don't ever try to leave me please, I have always loved you and imagined this all my life and I need you. We need you. It's going to be okay. Hmm?" Haechan smiled sweetly at the worried older boy, Mark nodded with glossy eyes.

"I won't. I will never. I promise." It was said, sealed with a kiss and they laid beside eachother. Mark had to meet Yuta and speak things out. If he didn't understand then perhaps it was right to send him to a rehabilitation center to realise his obsession on him. 
"Would we have girls or boys?" He whispered caressing Hyuck's growing tummy.

"Both.....I'm having a bunch with you. And you can't say no." Haechan weakly smiled snuggling into his future husband. He kissed Marks chest, he was in pain but he was in the right arms.