4

Marks heart skipped a beat when Hyuck fell into his arms, there was just too much of their interactions that day. Those warm eyes made the younger stop breathing, he couldn't even stand straight.

"WOAH!!! Mark get out!! You and Hyuckie should not be in the same place!! The tension! My lord!" Taeyong screamed breaking them apart and shooed poor Mark outside.

Donghyuck couldn't breath, he smiled like the Cheshire cat the entire night. Taeyong was in the bathroom when Hyuck walked in grinning and the poor boy lost his soul. Taeyong sometimes wondered if Mark would ever return these feelings that his brother effortlessly caught. He hoped that Donghyuck would not get hurt in any way.

At school Donghyuck would stare at Mark like the crazy love sick bear he was and his friends were about to disown him at afternoon. But he was in love, that blue hair lion was his first love. And he was irrevocably in love with Mark Lee.

"Don't you think Yuta is a bit too clingy?" Chenle mumbled at Renjun who nodded with a frown.

"I think I'm pregnant!" Jaemin had to make a scene and run to the bathroom which made Marks attention fall on a certain pink head with black loose shorts and short sleeved t-shirt.

With the rays of the sun falling on the golden skin Donghyuck looked like a magical creature, his cute giggles. That nose scrunch, Mark couldn't stop smiling. The older blushed when Hyuck looked up at him.

"Mark why are you so red?" Doyoung lifted a pretty eyebrow at the blue head.

"Probably because the girls are here." Ten giggled, for they actually thought Mark was the only straight guy in their gang.

"As if-" Taeil rolled his eyes at the shy blue head, pretending to avoid certain honey brown eyes staring him down.

"I-I need to use the bathroom." Mark mumbled walking off with his tray.

"He farted!!! I know. That's why he's running away!" Lucas started laughing making Taeyong swat his tall existance.

Donghyuck saw his crush walk out so he slithered away from his noisy gang, he followed the blue head but bumped into Marks back and fell on his butt. Mark immediately helped the pouting cutie up with a worried look.

"Why don't you speak to me hyung?" Donghyuck pouted looking right into Marks dark orbs. The older bit his lips, he was way to shy to speak to boy before him. Instead he tuck a tuft of pink hair behind the doll like ear.

"B-Beary." Mark poked Donghyucks chest the younger instantly felt his legs go all jelly and he collapsed in the olders arms.

"Did you......Did you just call me Beary?" Hyuck drew in a deep breath. Mark nodded with that side smile he always gave. They had to break free when the bell for the next class was heard and children stormed out of the cafeteria in herds.

Donghyuck crashed into Renjuns arms the first thing when they met after that moment. The younger screamed and squealed like an idiot when Jaemin gave him a judging look.

"He called me Beary!!! How adorable is that name?! LIKE HE LEGIT CALLED ME A BEAR!!! I love him so much and I'm going to marry him and make a bunch of babies." Donghyuck kissed Renjuns cheeks, then Jenos, Jaemin willingly kissed the Chocoball, Jisung screamed like a cat and Chenle disappeared.

Taeyong sighed at how charming Jaehyun could be, as they all got into Marks fancy Jeep. But the blue haired Ken doll waited for someone, the fluffy tuft of pink hair appeared amidst the crowd of children as Donghyuck came giggling on a piggie back ride given by Jeno.

"Ahh when will he ever grow up?!" Taeyong shook his head in dismay.

"I never grew up. So you can't ask him to." Jungwoo stated in a matter of fact kinda way. He wasn't wrong though and everyone nodded except Taeyong who had too many children to raise.

Donghyuck blushed when Marks eyes looked at his direction. He giggled shyly, looking down, he loved Mark so much it was hurting him but it also made the beauty happy. He shoved a piece of paper into the olders arm. Mark pretended nothing happened as he shut the door of his vehicle and drove off.

.Meet me at the Park.

"You sure you are going to confess?" Jisung looked so shocked at his favourite hyung.

"About time he did. Or else how long is he going to keep doing this." Renjun confidently stated with a sweet smile.

"What if he was just being nice to me?" Hyuck groaned with a cute pout.

"If he rejects you I'll kill him." Chenle gave that pennywise grin.

"Don't hurt my liony. He's soooo cute I might eat him." Donghyuck squealed.

Sadly that night Donghyuck couldn't sneak out because his father decided to pay them a surprised visit and that man was Hella homophobic. The pink head sat at the dinner table rather uncomfortably, what if Mark did come and thought it was a prank because Hyuck never showed up?

"Why are you so restless son? Are you in love?" Mr Lee chuckled at his youngest son making the beauty gulp and shyly shake his head. Taeyong wickedly smiled at his baby brother but didn't dare tell their father who he was in love with.

Mark didn't want to go, he sighed with a nervous breath, what if he messed up? A part of him wanted Donghyuck to confess........ because he's been waiting for years for the boy to say those words. The older was shy and afraid and a shy awkward coward. He ruffled his own hair in frustration.

"Please..........." He mumbled as he grabbed his car keys and left the house. Donghyuck pouted spacing his room until his father would fall asleep but the old man wasn't. The pink head took a risk and jumped out his window as he took off the road towards Mark.