26

"YOU ARE ENGAGED?!" Taeyong choked on his coffee and went into a coughing fit that even Mrs Lee couldn't stop.

"Yes you idiot! Now will you shut up? My head's spinning." Haechan groaned at the amount of chaos his brother had been pulling off ever since the graduation ceremony was over and the boys found out about the engagement.

"Just because I graduated doesn't mean I'm letting you off my guard little fellow!" Taeyong snarled at the weak little Pudu. He had fallen sick. Month after the graduation. It all started with a cold then fever and now he was as a pale little vampire.

"I'm going to school! It's the first week of January and I can barely hold my fucking breath!" He panted waddling outside at the sound of his mans jeep driving by.

"I got into NYU!!! My classes start next year and you better get your pretty ass in there ASAP. Babe? What's wrong?" Mark jogged to Hyuck's side to open the door so he can get in.

"Everything!!! Why can't people just let the fact that I'm engaged sink in. Urghhh. Anyways kiss me." Hyuck frowned as cutely as he can until he was given a kiss.

"Relax. How is your cold?" The older kissed the back of the youngers palm.

"Beary ISSA still sick Baby........" Haechan slouched in his seat with a big phat ass pout.

"What did the doctor say??" Mark drove away to school to drop his sweet baby.

"He said I was just having a cold." Pouted Hyuckie even more.

"Babe......Let's see another doctor? Hmm?" His boyfriend was worried for him but Hyuck got off the car and waddled inside school giggling to himself.

This year was the only year he had to study, by mid September he would apply for NYU and by the end of the year he'd be taken in. That was the plan, his eyes blurred a little as he lost his balance and Jeno was soon to catch the choco ball from crushing his brains on the stairs.

"Thank you Nojamie." Haechan mumbled with a smile.

"Careful Hyuckie. Come I'll give you a piggie back ride." He offered. Haechan didn't mind at all, he loved being spoilt.

Sadly his best friend's noticed that Haechan wasn't at his best health. He fell asleep during classes or had a severe headache, he was lethargic and  droopy. At one point of his class he saw red drops of blood dripping on his paper and had to run to the bathroom. Why was he so terribly sick? Was he down with COVID? Well everything tasted disgusting and saltless though.

"Renjun said you were sick. You are burning up babe." Marks voice made Haechan beam.

"That's cebaush ima hot Babe. Let's go eat ice cream!!!!! It's the last period anyways." Haechan squealed pretending he was find but he actually wasn't. Alas, Mark had no say with what his stubborn Pudu wanted so he took him to the nearest ice cream shop.

Yuta happened to be at the same shop when the two came in giggling. Haechan pointed at every flavour and Mark got him everything. The fading hickeys and the new ones over those were way too obvious for Yuta not to notice. The harbouring anger he had and the selfish will to own Mark started rooting deeper into his soul. He had been in Japan all these days and the first thing he had to see was these two being lovey dovey.

"Enough of you staying at your parents house. You should be with your husband you know. That's how it is with the rules." Mark lifted his baby on the front of his jeep.

"Awwe look at you missing Chu wifey so much!! Take me home tonight. Hehe. How's work as a young CEO feels like baby?" Hyuck stuffed a big spoon of ice cream into his mouth as Mark kissed him just then to steal the cream right off the boys mouth.

"Stressful but it keeps me occupied. I just want you to be home when I come back, I miss the warmth. I miss you." Mark squeezed the thick thighs with a smile. Hyuck giggled blushing bashfully at his lover. Yuta did notice the engagement ring on the boys left ring finger.

Life went on for MarkHyuck whether Yuta existed or not because in their world he wasn't important. Mark threw Haechan over his shoulder once he was done eating as he made him sit in the passenger seat and drive off to his house. Obviously to make love or perhaps to cuddle over a cute movie. It didn't always have to be something rated now does it?

"They won't listen. Would they?" Yuta balled his wrists.

Mark drove to the hospital instead of going home. Hyuckie pouted at the older for teasing him about making love but driving to the hospital first. The older kissed those soft chubby cheeks with a low chuckle.

"Health matters first babes. Let's get a check up done then I'll love you all you want and let's watch all the movie's my Beary wants. Okay? I promise." Mark asked with puss in the boots eyes his arms squeezing the soft stubby arms.

"Fine!!! Let's watch Clifford the big red dog? Jessica said it was cute!" He baby screeched at Mark.

"Done!" They got off the car and went inside the hospital with a sigh. Hyuck was afraid, he wasn't going to lie about being afraid though. Mark kissed his fluffy forehead fondly as he shook his head with a reassuring nod. "Relax. I'm here with you. Always." He promised again as Hyuck nodded smiling at his future husband. His fiancé and the love of his life.

"What if I have COVID?" He whimpered about to cry.

"We'll be quarantined together. How does that sound?" Mark smirked.

"GREAT!!! OMG-" The sudden outburst of the beauty made Mark blush in embarrassment as he bowed at people eyeing them with weird looks and smiles.