34

"Dadaaaa!! Dadaaa!!" Little Aera squealed at Marks video call, Donghyuck bit his lips not wanting to face the older at all. Of course he loved the man so much still but he was hurt that he never made an attempt to come visit them at all. Perhaps things weren't still in place. He didn't know. His brother visited him, Jeno visited him with Jaemin and Renjun, His parents except his husband.

"Love where is your mother?" Mark chirped with a smile at his adorable little cheeta cub. Dressed in a diaper and two pigtails on her brown hair.

"Mama?" She loved her Mother so much, she giggled with her cute teeth then tried to get the beautiful males attention.

"What is it? I don't want to look at your face. You probably are cheating on me with Yuta that's why you don't want to face me or our daughter. It's been four years Mark and I'm literally graduating. Our daughter is three and you've never, not a single time come to visit us. What the fuck do you want?" Haechan appeared on screen with nothing but a boxer.

"I want you." That sentence made his Bear flush red and smile. "Babe after Wendy died things just got even worse, I'm sorry. I really am but I'm trying everything I can to keep up with you guys. I have to go in a minute, what time does your graduation start?" Mark mumbled on the other line, his hair now a dark black and his whole existance a fucking turn on.

"2 in the afternoon. But I'm on the evening session. I'll have to leave your princess at the day care because no one knows I have a daughter right?" Hyuck buried his face in Area's baby fat tummy.

"Ohh okay then. Congratulations Babe, I'm rooting for you. I'm sooooo proud of my Pudu. Bye Aera. Dada loves you. Gimme a kiss soon." Mark urged the cuddle butt as she smooched the screen and the line went dead.

"He doesn't even say I love you anymore. Does he even love me? I know he's having a hard time but I miss your father so much Aera, I'm going crazy." Donghyuck started sniffling again.

The graduation ceremony started off as Haechan left his baby girl at the daycare he left to the university. Dressed in a sleek black slack and a silk white shirt, his brown hair neatly separated in a coma style. None of the people at the university knew he was married or that he was a mother of a beautiful little bundle of joy. In which alot of girls and boys fell in love with him. But he was still madly in love with a silly lion who loved basketball and watermelons.

"Hello can I take Aera Lee home?" A tall young Man in a black tuxedo walked into the daycare center. The girl sceptically eyed the man from top to bottom.

"May I know your relationship with her?" She frowned.

"I'm her father." He gave that familiar side smile. "Mark Lee." Said Mark.

"But sir how sure can I be? Her mother has never spoken about her father in four years or mentioned him before." The girl mumbled flipping through her papers.

"Dada!!! Dada!!! Aera Dada!!" The loud screech of his PuBear was heard as a chonky beautiful girl waddled towards him excited as she threw herself on him to catch.

"Woah how did you see me?" Mark spun her around.

"Aera go Pee Pee. Dada hear Aera. Aera come to Dada." She  spoke in a pout just like how her Mother always did.

"Is this enough confirmation Miss?" Mark chuckled at the girl, she smiled and nodded. The girl had so much to relate and her father was more than happy to listen to her stories. "Just don't tell Hyuck I took our daughter away okay. He's graduating and I'm going to surprise him. I haven't seen him in four years so please don't ruin the fun." Saying so Mark spun his daughter, grabbing her Spiderman bag and left.

Donghyuck looked so gorgeous that day, his beautiful eyes having a gold eyeshow drawn carefully, expressing the beauty more than he already was drop dead gorgeous. He bit his lips, he was next and he felt nervous. No one had made it to his graduation, not even his husband Mark. He couldn't bring Aera along for it was too crowned and the venue would only scare her.

"Lee Donghyuck." The chancellor called out as our gorgeous cute ass Bear went up on stage. Just as he was receiving his Degree a loud voice made him look to the said direction.

"MAMA!!!" Aera's tiny figure appeared at the far end of the auditorium. As the light lowered upon what she was sitting on Hyuck's breath hitched. There he was, the love of his life, Mark Lee standing with their daughter on his shoulders and the million dollar side smile that he fell in love with.

"Baby?!" Hyuck came running downstairs, Mark carried Aera down as he caught the Teddy Bear who threw himself on him. Like mother like daughter. Everyone watched the sence unfold, the truth being revealed. It was upsetting that such a beauty cannot be there's for he was Marks.

"Congratulations Babe. And surprise." Mark squeezed the crying Brunette in a tight bone crushing hug, kissing the boys neck he caressed his back lovingly.

"I hate you omg I missed you so much!!" The younger boy started crying softly, not minding that he was being watched. Mark lifted his chin with a low chuckle.

"I love you too Babe. Stop crying, it's like you are unhappy." Whispered the older, Hyuck quickly wiped off his tears.

The chancellor winked at Mark for she was the only person who knew, Mark smiled as they bowed at her and left the auditorium with their daughter. Hyuckie just couldn't believe his husband did show up amidst all his busy schedules.

"You came to take me home?" The beauty whispered.

"Yes. We are goin home together." He smiled.