25

"I'm going to NYU with Choco-ball and Taebitch." Jaemin slammed his palms on Jeno's table. The blondie choked on his strawberry milkshake.

"What- why? The couple is going, so check, Taeyong is Marks best friend so check, Jaehyun is going cuz he loves Taeyong. Why are you going?" Jeno confusedly asked his boyfriend.

"A-Ca-Cuse me? I'm Hyuck's soul mate literally. We were besties from fetus time. Our mothers planned the pregnancies you useless dumb strong giant cutie. So let me get this clear, study hard enough to join me or we can break up this instant!" Jeno knew his baby wasn't joking at all.

"What about Junnie?" Jeno pouted.

"He tops every class ever known. So he's already on the list! We've started packing aswell. You are the weak hoe here so no more sex until you pass your finals in flying colours and impress Mrs Kim so much he slams the university applications on your gorgeous face. Clear?" Jaemin's snow ball nature just dropped off of him.

"Aye Aye captain!!!" Jeno saluted his future wife.

It was actually a best friend secret, MarkHyuck, Jaeyong and Norenmin were the only ones who knew about their plans. Haechan recovered pretty soon and he was at the bleachers cheering for his baby, surprisingly Yuta hadn't shown up in weeks. He was Japan dealing with his family businesses. Which was also a relief for Mark and the others.

"Mark you can have all you want tomorrow. Now let me study. You are literally taking me away to love me so control that horny lion of yours until we land in NYC." Hyuck shook his head with a giggle, they were going to NYC tomorrow for Marks exam and then they'd return four days after. Just in time for the graduation.

"But you are such a distraction and I fell harder for you." Mark whistled at his boyfriend waddling about with just his shirt on and boxers.

"Chessy cat. Good night." Hyuckie threw a teddy bear at Mark who was on the bed with damp red hair, shirtless and his swears loose around his boxer band.

"Meanie!" Mark frowned crossing his arms over his chest. The pink head giggled crawling over him to kiss those pink soft thin lips.

"Let's see how you can control yourself big guy. If you do you can have me the second you finish your exams until five minutes before our return flight. Deal? It's a pre wedding honeymoon after all right?" They agreed on that as Mark went to bed and Haechan sat down to study.

New York city had ways been bustling with busy beauty, the colourful lights, the chaos and the excitement sure made Hyuck feel less burdened with worry. Mark had gone for his exams and the cutie was at the hotel relaxing after a long night of love. Not that he minded though, he enjoyed each session like a specially written page on his mind diary. Each move neatly explained so he could go back to those nights he spent with his man whenever he missed the red head.

"Are you still naked? Wear something Babe." Mark chuckled at his lover when he called him on face time on his break.

"I feel comfy this way though. How was the first half of your exam? Easy or hard?" Haechan snuggled up inside the sheets like a baby.

"Neutral but I did my best so let's hope I get my ass in. How's your back? Did you take the painkillers I left behind?" He ran an arm through his hair.

" I did, but it still hurts Beary. Take me out to dinner and maybe love under the stars. As I grow older I think I'm getting more horny for you. Anyways come back soon!" Hyuck picked his lips at his boyfriend.

They had fun, they took the maximum out of the four days, all day they would go on dates and explore new things while at night the Pudu screamed Marks name until he lost his voice. It was their pre honeymoon so, well that was bliss, away from the restrictions and away from Yuta. A splintering flash woke poor Hyuck up after a rather insanely rough love making session the night before. He could barely lift his butt, gently pushing Marks hands away from his naked body he limped closer to the window ledge.

"An engagement ring?" Haechan softly gasped. Indeed it was, perhaps a very costly silver band with a diamond sitting proudly on it. On the inside of the ring the words forever Mark's had been engraved never to be erased. Haechans eyes filled with tears as he stared longingly at the man staring back at him.

In Marks view Haechan seemed to be of a celestial being, so raw under the first rays of sunshine, glistening upon his natural liquid metallic golden skin. His body adorned with purple blotches on a painted canvas, his pastel pink hair uneven and dry with the creases of his good night sleep. So beautiful so precious he was such a dream.

"Marry me Donghyuck. Be mine, my wife, my significant other." Mark whispered with Hyuck's favourite side smile, the stare just like how he'd always done. As the beauty ran into his arms Mark chuckled softly their lips meeting for a long kiss.

"Yes!!! Obviously! I'll be your everything baby." Haechan giggled sniffling, he extended an arm so he'd be given his ring. But Mark had other plans, he shifted their positions, the shimmers of the sun swirling inside Hyuck's honey gold orbs.

"Let me love you for the last few hours wed spend here in New York first." Said Mark as a loud squeal was heard, instead of moans. Sure the moans followed, with lots of giggles and smiles. With stubtle music, the satin sheets being gripped tightly as love filled the morning of the couple's last day in New York City. They lost track of time that they had to run before they missed the flight.