23

"Yuta.......Yuta hyung isn't like that. Hyuckie did he tell you to go to the court?" Mark turned to look at Hyuck, he fiddled with his stubby fingers.

"W-Will you believe me.....If.....If I said that it was Yuta who pushed me down the cliff at the camp?" Hyuck whimpered softly, he was shaking but Mark collapsed in betrayal as he stared at Jeno who nodded with a tight smile.

Having a friend you've trusted all your life betray you and try to kill the one person you love more than your own life just tore Mark apart. He let Jeno, Jaemin, Renjun and Taeyong take Hyuck to the hospital as he stayed back. He wanted to see what Yuta had to say about all these.

"Baby I'm sorry...... I'm not lying." Haechan whispered with guilt weighing him down.

"I know you won't. I-I just need some time to fathom the information.  I love you okay......And I trust you and Jeno. Take care of yourself babe." A butterfly kiss rested on the golden skinned boy as he was carried away by his brother.

Yuta came in without a clue of what happened. He acted confused at the chaos and asked Win-win what was wrong. The Chinese boy sighed, he didn't want to even speak to this Japanese man who had the darkest heart to hurt an innocent child like Hyuck. Mark walked away without sparing a glance at the older, he went straight to the principles office.

"Excuse me sir. My boyfriend was attacked by a mysteriously self working tennis ball machine. I want to see the surveillance cameras because he has been physically hurt multiple times. Please." Mark's body was shivering, Taemin the principal saw how upset this boy was.

"Was it your boyfriend who was pushed down a cliff and was locked at a restaurant at the camp?" Taemin sighed pushing his classes behind.

"Yes sir." Mark tried his best not to break down crying.

"Sure. The computers are on your left. Check the specific video. I'm trusting you on my personal boundaries Mark." He warned the red head.

Marks breath caught at his throat when he saw Yuta starting off the machine, he also saw Jeno seeing him but was in a situation he couldn't come in front. Hyuck curled in pain as the Japanese boy had on such a satisfied smile it irked Mark to have been friends with such a person. Why hurt his Donghyuck? That baby never thought bad for anyone. No one was as selfless as him and Jaemin. He'd do anything for one he loves.

"Thank you sir." Mark bowed at Taemin then walked out.

Donghyuck fell asleep after the surgery. Mr Lee was furious at whatever had happened but after Taeyong explained he calmed down for there were Physco's everywhere living to hurt others for their sadistic pleasures. Mark slithered inside a little depressed he didn't have a family, they had died in a car crash. His only family was Wendy and Joy and now Hyuck.

"I checked the surveillance. It was him. Why would........Why would he try to hurt him Taeyong?" Mark wiped his eyes, it was obvious he was trying his best not to start crying out loud.

"I don't really don't understand why he'd want to hurt Hyuckie baby. What did my baby brother even do?" He sighed.

"Are you guys so fucking dumb?! Yuta is probably in love with you Mark!! He kissed you at the party remember?! Which was why my choco-ball cried on my bed for days because you were a dick and fell for his trap!!" Jaemin was about to punch Mark on the cheek, Renjun and Jeno held him back before anything happened. "Let me go!! Dumb fool! Yuta pushed him down the cliff behind your back and you didn't even know! He was lied saying he was with us on the bus but he wasn't! There were so many signs to pick up but because you were a dummy you didn't get anything!! If my choco-ball is hurt I swear I'll kill you with my bare hands." He warned Mark, his eyes not beating, sharp and threatening.

"Hyuckie..........I saw Yuta push you." Jaemin whispered at Haechan.

"I-I know. But what if.........What if Mark doesn't believe us? Maybe it was an accident?" Hyuckie whispered back.

"Maybe it was then......Anyways just be careful." Sighed the bunny worriedly, Hyuck nodded with a pout.

After several hours Haechan woke up with soft whimpers. His eyes scanned for Mark, he tried to get up, with the help of his mother he sat straight. Opening his arms wide he called Mark with a nod. The older walked into them, hugging the small fragile frame he started crying, he broke down crying so much. The mixture of betrayal, pain and agony all combined together. Especially fear of loosing this gorgeous celestial being that God gift him.

"He's my grandson in law. It's decided. Look at him break down on my Pudu at his mere touch. It's sometimes hard to find fault in a person we've trusted all our lives Jessica. I trusted grandpa too much but he still left me for another. It's not easy. Don't jump into conclusions, I know you love Pudu alot, your anger is justified but it's not Mark you should vent it on. It's that boy who hurt our little boy." Grandma patted Jaemin's damp cheek fondly. They all stared at how much Mark had been hurt emotionally.

"Give them some space." Mrs Lee gestured everyone to leave Hyuck's room. Mark sobbed into the soft chest until he fell asleep his face buried on Hyuck's heart. Haechan smiled tiredly, his finger tips combing his mans soft ref hair. He was afraid if Mark wouldn't believe him, yet his man believed them.

"My poor baby." Mumbled Haechan slowly falling asleep due to his heavy dosage of painkillers so he wouldn't feel the pain in his ribs at all.