22

Mark dressed Haechan up whilst Mrs Lee from fed her son. He had been acting more like a baby as of recently but no one was complaining. Clingy much that he even clung on to Mark while he showers, the older found it extremely ADORABLE.

"We'll be staying at Grandma's for sometime so Mark If you want approval better come prepared to stay. Okay?" Mr Lee deadpanned at Mark. Waving the couple left since Taeyong had left earlier.

"I want you now. Like right now." Haechan cried out at the older, Mark stopped the car abruptly at the sudden out burst of the innocent pudding.

"Beary........ Seriously?" Mark turned to look at the beautiful nervous boy fiddling his fingers shyly. Donghyuck nodded pouting, he suddenly started crying and Mark unclipped his safety belt so he can hug the shaking boy tightly. "Babe don't cry. If you want it then let's do it okay?" He drew soothing circles on Hyuck's back body.

"In the car?" He blushed shyly at the older, Mark chuckled at the boy and nodded. The younger straddled his boyfriend as their lips connected.

Their sessions were always so emotional it was hard to decipher. Haechan's soft moans and whimpers as he moved on Marks dick. The way the red head stared at the younger with eyes filled with love. His stubby palms slipping down the moist glass, the younger bit his lips, the olders mouth and teeth grazing on his neck.

When they went back to school a little late after having a shower at Marks place and going to school freshly Jaemin caught up the whiff of sex instantly. He teased the shit out of Haechan making him blush and curl as he did his Pudu wiggle.

"Details or never happened." Jaemin grinned at the choco-ball eating breakfast.

"We did it in his car." The beauty mumbled covering his face.

"Awesome!! I'm telling you those moments are chef kiss." Jaemin squealed at the pink head.

Mark sighed, he had so much to do before he graduated because the company and then finals and also student council records, the basketball matches. It was getting burdensome for him to keep everything on track. He wanted a break sadly he couldn't get one.

"What's weighing you down Mark?" Yuta back hugged the boy.

"Alot of things. But I'm coping with it." He smiled, Yuta smiled back he loved the smile so much. Especially those thin lips.

"Should I help you with anything?" Yuta made Mark face him and he held the boys waist. Mark started laughing because Yuta was always flirty with all of them.

" No no no. And don't touch me like that. My Pudu will kill you Hyung." Mark respectfully pushed Yuta away with a decent smile as he shook his head.

"What you always let me touch you though." The older boy walked closer to Mark.

"Well but now I have a boyfriend who is very possessive over me and I don't want him killing you." Said Mark with a chuckle.

"So you care for me don't you." Yuta smiled at Mark.

"Of course man. You are like my brother." Chuckled the younger as he left Yuta standing in the room.

Hyuck crashed into Marks body and giggled sweetly as ever. He blushed when he was pushed on the wall right in front of Renjun who was about to smash a chair on the head. Yuta saw Mark kissing Haechan on the lips before he left the boy giggling shyly to himself.

"Watch me hurt you." Yuta hissed as he cracked his knuckles with a frown.

Little Haechan waddled into the basketball court in search of his mans when suddenly tennis balls started shooting at him harshly. He tried to stop then the balls but it went on shooting like someone purposely had done it. Hyuck started crying, as if God was on the Pudu's side Lucas came in looking for his phone when he saw the Bear crying. He ran to wards the whimpering boy and blocked the balls from hitting the crying baby.

"What happened? Come here." Lucas carried Donghyuck away outside the court. He found Mark at the cafeteria and Taeyong literally threw his food when he saw his brother.

"What happened to him?!" Renjun screamed with his sharp threatening eyes. Lucas pouted.

"I don't know. I left my phone at the court so I went back and saw Hyuck crying as the tennis ball machine had been Switched on at him.

"What?!" Hyuck was taken into Marks arms as everyone started gossiping about it that the boy had been targeted by someone always.

"Beary hurtyy....." Hyuck started whimpering in pain.

What Yuta didn't expect was that Jeno had seen him. He had seen the Japanese lying to Hyuck about Mark being in the basketball court, he had seen him let the machine attack his best friend without mercy. He immediately left to see Mark and the others. Thankfully he met all them at the nurses office. Hyuck was inside getting checked for any injuries that should be taken care of at the hospital.

"Mark....." Jeno mumbled walking in, not minding if Hyuck was shirtless because they had seen eachother many times. They were best friends, Renjun and Jaemin didn't mind either for they knew.

"Hmm?" Mark turned to face Jeno as Hyuck started whimpering when the nurse pressed his chest. It had turned a dark blue.

"He has fractured his ribs. What even happened so harsh?" She gasped at the crying boy.

"Mark it's Yuta. I saw him with my own eyes when he lied to Hyuckie saying you were at the basketball court and set the tennis ball machine at him. I think he was the one behind everything that happened to our choco-ball. Look he's not even with us right now." Jeno blurted out everything for everyone to hear, Mark frowned balling his wrists at what Jeno had said to them. He couldn't do anything as Hyuck started throwing up blood as he blacked out on the bed.