16

"Stop bouncing you idiot! You just got your cast removed!" Renjun swatted Donghyucks head making him pout and sniffle. Jeno hugged the baby and took him away from the Chinese Devil.

"Sit here and cuddle up. Until we get your things sorted out okay?" Jeno kissed the bears forehead as he earned a pouty nod and he left to help Mark and Taeyong.

"Babe? Order food for everyone. Here's my card okay." Mark pecked those pouting pink lips and handed the stubby arm a card.

"I have been your best friend for more than 10 years and I NEVER GOT A CHANCE ON THAT CARD?!" Taeyong pretended to be shot.

"He's his wife, your his best friend. He's going to live with Hyuck and have babies and a family. Not with you. Go have Jaehyun swipe your flat ass Taeyong hyung. About time you made me an aunt, I'm bored asf." Jaemin filed his nails then lifted them up spreading his fingers to check if his nails were perfect.

"The bij-" Taeyong tried to kick Jaemin's butt and tripped on thin air.

"Why are you always trying to crush your brains everytime we meet?" Jaehyun rolled his eyes holding onto the thin boy.

"Because I fell for you but you didn't catch me and now you blame me, you delusional dumb fool who does not get any sign I give. I feel like Taylor swift singing exile?! Jaemin's saying I should have a baby like bitch! He's young so is my brother, when all of the young boys are dating you old man cannot see me, your gorgeous Hyung who is in love with your dimpled prince charming face! Every man in the world is a mistake I'm telling you." Taeyong snapped unaware of his ass confessing and Jaehyun blushing like a baby, Hendery wiggled his eyebrows at the older boy.

"Finally some tea." Giselle pushed passed the idiots and went inside. She was a sweet heart who sometimes would hang out with them. "Let's name the baby Sungchan shall we?" She giggled.

Yuta heard nothing of Taeyong's baffling, all he saw was Mark staring at Haechan distributing coffee for the people. He wore Mark hoodie and sweatpants, he wanted to hurt Donghyuck so much for touching his Mark. He didn't want them to be alone, he didn't want them to kiss hug or even have sex. He wanted Mark all to himself.

"Should we stay over?" Yuta chimed in at night once everything was done and everyone sat down for some tea.

"No! I want my boyfriend alone to myself. Go home guys! And someone drop Giselle home she's already asleep." Mark chuckled blushing as the boys hooted and teased him.

"Use protection on my baby or I'll kill you." Taeyong eyed Mark suspiciously.

"Hyung!!! Shut up!!" Hyuck pouted with a cute glare, Taeyong winked at the idiot.

As everyone left Yuta wanted to stay, to keep the two lovers away from eachother. Sadly he had no excuse to pull off so he left them be. Then again he still had his plan to break them up forever. Mark wrapped his arms around Donghyuck's body from behind as he kissed the beauty's neck with a content sigh fanning his collar bones.

"So there's a party at Yuta's house. Most probably I'll be going, he'll invite you guys as well I guess. He invites all the bottoms too." Mark teased the beauty, Hyuck wiggled off and ran into the house shyly. He was finally going to live with the love of his life.

"What's the party about though?" Haechan giggled falling on the couch as Mark hovered him with his handsome side smirk he always had on for Hyuck.

"Just a random. Anyways you are tempting me." Mark winked at the Pudu, he blushed dark and tried to leave but was pulled back.

"When did you get so horny? You actually look hot when horny but I'm shy and no you can't let your temptation get to you Mr Boy." Haechan blushed, curling his self bashfully.

"Babe......" He whined coping Haechannie's Pudu wiggle. Hyuck bit his lips at the hottie in tight black jeans, and loose black shirt. He was so shy, Mark pulled his sweatpants down as he let his lover straddle him.

"Baby........" Hyuck whispered softly, his hips moving slowly just like how the owner of his body guided him to do so. Their lips were against eachother but hot, moist and delicious. Sadly their session didn't go well when the front door bell went off and Donghyuck was on his high he whimpered unable to move.

"Shit! Who the fuck is that?" Mark groaned, they continue for the bell kept on going off.

"Baby I can't.....Gosh Mark it hurts." Haechan whimpered, Mark carried him to his room and left the boy on the bed before he jogged downstairs with a boner himself.

Yuta stood at the door with a sad smile, Mark frowned at him and he let him inside. Thinking that the Japanese was an innocent sweetheart, little did he know. The older male sighed with a sigh m

"Hey man I forgot to get my student council records from you. Can I have them now? I'm applying tomorrow." Yuta lied, he had taken the records a week earlier but he wanted Hyuck to think he wasn't needed.

Poor Little Pudu cried softly in pain,he had been twitching so much not actually knowing how he was supposed to release what made his dick so hard. Mark went through all the papers and didn't find Yuta's.

"I guess it's on the stack I left at school. I'll get it to you tomorrow in the morning okay? Now can you please leave me alone?" He groaned pushing Yuta outside of his house. He locked the doors and ran upstairs to his writhing boyfriend. Yuta gritted his teeth in anger, or how he wished Hyuck was dead and gone. Sadly God had better plans for he was a MarkHyuck shipper himself obviously.