15

"Hyung? Does Jaehyun hyung know you love him yet?" Haechan limped downstairs carefully with his leg.

"Maybe......Maybe not. I don't even know anything anymore. It's stressful to be in love with someone who never notices you. Lucky for you my best friend fell for you." Said Taeyong with a shrug. Marks jeep drove by making Hyuck bounce from his place at the dinning table.

"Stay still. I'll call him in for breakfast." Mr Lee ordered the jumping jelly bean to sit still.

Mark came inside with a smile, messy faded blue hair, his tight uniform, his existance in other words so flawlessly ethereal. He caressed his little bears chubby cheek with the back of his palm fondly. Haechan lent into his touch smiling back like the brightest sun ever.

"How are you feeling now?" Mark whispered kissing his forehead.

"Feetie Hurty. But other than that, I'm alright. Hyung helped me alot!" Beamed the pink head, he wanted to sit on Marks lap so he made the older take his chair and he placed his fat ass on the boy.

"Hyuckie can move in with you after he gets his cast removed. Or else you'll be so occupied with him that it'll distract you from studying." Mrs Lee said which only made Pudu tear up and start sniffling.

"Damn these two?! Should I become a Nun?" Taeyong whispered into Hyuck's ears.

"You love watching gay sex videos though-" His brother wasn't wrong, Thai gay dramas were legit hot and he couldn't deny that. Never. So he sat back straight with a wide suspicious grin.

"Speaking of moving in......." Mrs Lee watched Mr Lee leave after he was done then continued, "Don't go hard on my baby okay. He's too sensitive."

"Mommy!!! Shut uppppp!!" Hyuck whined curling on Marks lap blushing like a cute little cherry.

The ride back to school was filled with the boys on the back seat jabbering about God knows what, Taeyong smiled, as long as his brother and best friend were happy he'd find his happiness in just staring at them from afar. Yuta didn't want to get off the car but the two boys were itching for privacy so Johnny dragged everyone outside and let the two boys alone.

"Baby?" Hyuck poked Marks cheek, the older hummed turning to look at his beautiful boyfriend. "I'm fine. Don't worry so much. Please." He pouted opening his arms as Mark leaned into them with a sigh.

"It's dangerous Beary. It really is. What if something happens to you?" Mark mumbled against Hyuck's chest.

"No one can do anything to me when I have you baby." He wasn't lying though, he knew Mark would save him no matter what, he was sure of it. The older lifted himself up so they could stare at eachother.

"Let's go on a date after school. Also.........If there's anything tell me okay? I love you so much Hyuckie." Mark connected their lips, the kiss always had been innocent even though they did have a small moment back at the camp. It was inevitable for they loved each other beyond limits.

Jaemin and Renjun were at each others throats when Hyuck limped inside, Jeno groaned at the two boys. They had started an argument on who Jeno loves the most, well he loved both equally. The pink head giggled dragging him away to the cafeteria for a nice morning coffee.

"We literally did it in the morning and now both of them are as if I love them any lesser. Damn the heights of having two wife's." Jeno ran his fingers through his soft blonde hair.

"They'll be alright soon. You are way too amazing and that's why they are fighting for you." Hyuck giggled sweetly as ever and so did Jeno give his eye smile.

"Hopefully they do. Can't have both my babies angry. So how's life with Mark?" Asked the blonde making the cutie blush.

"Heaven. Hehe. He's just soooooooo great I love him so much. I can't wait to marry him someday." Baby voiced Hyuck, Jeno ruffled his pink fluffy hair.

Mark wiped his sweat with a deep sigh, gosh was he tired by all the practices. Work stress and now graduation, he wanted a break but he couldn't have one. Warm hands wrapped around his waist, he had been squeezing his eyes shut and holding both his forehead points when the familiar warmth spread through his tired frame.

"Are you sure you want to go on a date?" Donghyuck mumbled against his lips, not giving a fuck about Taehyung aka Mr Kim about to smash a basketball on them as Johnny and Lucas held the man back.

"Better with you than without you. " Mark kissed back swirling his baby around. Haechan blushed but didn't mind either.

"I bought you coffee." He baby voiced.

"I have jelly bears." Xiaojun smirked making Hyuck waddle to him instantly. "But it might cost a coffee yanno." He played with the pink soft strands. Hyuck turned to look at his boyfriend with puppy eyes and Mark scoffed shaking his head.

"Fine!!! Get me another later." Mark threw his hands up with a chuckle.

Happily taking the packet of Gummy bears Hyuck skipped away and Xiaojun sat like a diva sipping his coffee as his men played the game. Johnny slipped on thin air when he saw the Bear that left just a few seconds ago came waddling back with coffee for everyone and Jaemin helping him carry the rest.

"If I get another coffee you get free gummy bears for a three days." Xiaojun wrapped an arm around the adorable Bear.

"Make that a week but I'd prefer donuts with jam in the middle." Jaemin handed the boy the entire crate.

"Done!! We are soulmates from now on bitches!!!" Xiaojun screamed.

"Why are bottoms weird?" Ten gave a quizzical look then gasped at Taeyong giving him the look. "What?! I can top
Johnny if I wanted to okay?!" He nervously screamed at the top of his lungs accidentally.