11

The next morning when Mark opened the door for his bear to come out he threw himself on the blue head. Mark chuckled spinning him around like the cute phat baby he was. Yuta balled his wrists at scene, Donghyuck wore Marks dress, as if they spent the night together. Slipping down the blue haired boys body he turned to leave but Mark had other plans, pulling him  closer he trapped the pink haired golden skinned beauty on the jeep.

"Mark.......Everyone's watching." Hyuck shyly blushed looking away from the gaze.

"So? Now kiss me." Mark didn't flinch from how he gazed at the beauty.

"Markiee......Me shy." The Pudu wiggled with a cute pout.

"Babyyyy......." The older whined with him, so soft palms cupped Marks face as he lifted himself on his Tippie toes and pressed their lips together. From being shy lovers to publicly showing their affection they had become stronger in their relationship.

"Happy now?" Hyuck giggled as everyone gasped when Mark smashed their lips together again. Girls started screaming and taking pictures. Stealing the poor baby's breath Mark let him go.

"Happy now baby. I'll see you around okay?" Said the older as they seperated their ways.

"Confident much eh." Taeyong wiggled his eyebrows at his best friend. Marks ears turned red at the anime doll, he avoided his friends teasing eyes.

"He's just too cute." Mark ran his fingers through his hair.

Jaemin stopped his best friend on his waddly Pudu tracks, lowering his sexy shades he Wiggled his eyebrows making Hyuckie blush. Donghyuck giggled trying to runaway but Renjun joined Jaemin with Jeno.

"We need details bitch." They chimed in as their little choco-ball starting laughing.

"We didn't do it!!! I forgot my uniform back at home so he lent me his. You dirty minded idiots!" Hyuckie stuck his tongue out at them.

When it was time for the camp Haechan and Mark came to school together. After all they were boyfriends, Yuta wanted to do something to the pink head so that Mark would never see him again. Even on the bus they sat together cuddling into eachother.

"Beary?" Mark kissed the back of his lovers soft palm. Haechan turned around blushing, he immediately hugged the olders bicep. "Please take care of yourself baby, it's going to be really cold at night, the hike is dangerous and don't tire yourself too much. If you need anything don't hesitate to let me know okay?"

"Why are you so sweet? Beary Willa take care of himself for chu. Okiesh. I love you." A smooch was placed on the olders jawline. "You forgot shave........My lips got Hurty." The younger playfully pouted.

"You love it so shut up." Said Mark with that handsome side smile he always gave when he stared at something he loved beyond words.

Seeing Hyuck's hair tangle with the beams of sunlight, his ever lasting laughter, his baby screech and his big beary orbs staring at everything with curiousity was what Mark loved the most in him. He was so whimsical like magic was a part of him, especially when all of them crowded around the orange bonfire, singing and dancing, it were as if Hyuck was fire, the flames melting into his golden skin.

"Mark!! Why don't you sing?!" Taeyong hooted hyping up everyone to make the Canadian boy sing. Mark did sing, Baby Don't like it. A random he had written at the back of his book one boring class day, his eyes hooked on a certain pink head. Donghyuck blushed,bashfully as he bit his lips for his man didn't blink once from staring at him.

"Damn the heat!!! No sex In my camp!!" Mrs Kim lifted his arms up in surrender, these two boys were reminding him that his hot meal aka Taehyung was back at home.

"The way our boy turned to be a confident gay." Ten hugged Johnny's waist. "I'm a proud Mom." He fake cried.

Though alot shipped the two Yuta wanted Haechan out of Marks life, anger and jealousy boiled within him. The Pudu stood up waddling around the fire as he sat on the blue haired boys lap, they kept staring at eachother and the chant began. Jaemin wickedly started it first so the others would catch after him.

"KISS!! KISS!! KISS!! KISS!! KISS!!" Mark caressed his boyfriends soft chubby cheek as they slanted their lips on eachother. It wasn't that long but it sure made everyone so emotional, the passion the two boys shared certainly undescribable.

"Off you guys go to bed now! You guys have to wake up at 5 in the morning for the hike!" Mrs Kim JungKook gave up on the idiots as he gestured his volunteer teachers to send off the kids to their respective tent's.

"Here were my jacket. Cuddle up okay? I love you." Mark kissed Hyuck's forehead then wrapped his big ass bubble jacket over the boy. Waving he went inside his tent as Renjun dragged his best friend to theirs.

Taeyong sat cross legged like a child, he smiled when Mark came inside with his side smirk, the one he always had on when staring shamelessly at his baby brother. He was glad that they ended up together just like how his Pudu always dreamt off.

"You really love him don't you?" Taeyong giggled at his best friend.

"He's just sooo.......I don't even know. He's so beautiful inside and out. So cute. I want to marry him already, he still reminds me of that waddly butt who used to trip on his stubby feet. I love him so much Taeyong. So much." Mark plopped on the sleeping bag with a deep content sigh.

"Whipped much I see. So do you intent to fuck my baby Pudu anytime soon?" Taeyong lied down aswell.

"I don't know......Maybe soon but for now no. I want to go on dates and shower him with love first." His ears grew a dark shade of Pastel pink.