20

"You guys did it?!" Jaemin screamed as Haechan closed his mouth. He stood shirtless before his best friend because the boy found it suspicious for Hyuck to wear a black turtle neck tee under his uniform shirt. "He's left hickeys on your arms and palm inner pads like-...............He literally worshiped you choco-ball. I'm really so happy for you." He sniffled finding it beautiful that his best friend had hickeys scattered even on his palms.

Mark shot a score, he had been smiling like an idiot ever since he came to school. Taeyong had got the Juicy details from Jaemin and he filled him up with what Mark had said. They were excited for the two boys having passed the most intimate part in their relationship. Hyuck prominently limped down the hallways when he was dragged and slammed on a wall.

"I was given detention for dozing off. Our date is going be delayed." Haechan pouted at Mark.

"I'll take care of that. Now give me a kiss quick I'm late for class!" Mark lifted Hyuck's jaw as his plump lips disappeared into the thin ones.

"These two-" JungKook was about to slap them with his CHANCLA when Taehyung stopped him.

"They are just kissing not having sex." He added and the younger man pouted as he let himself be dragged away.

"Yeah yeah!! Talk about being married to an emotionally busy dick." He retorted loudly.

Haechan bit his lips once he was let free, Marks face fell as he drew in a deep sigh. He was so tired with all the studies and graduation duties and so much more. Wrapping his arms around the boy he inhaled the sweet honey like scent.

"I'm so exhausted but I have to keep working in order complete everything before I graduate." Mark pulled away with a small smile, Hyuck caressed his cheek as he lent into the touch of his little Pudu.

"I'll help you......I'm usually bright so I can cope. We can always put off our date on another day." Hyuckie pulled his boyfriend closer with a giggle.

"No. My aunt will be home today after days of quarantine. So let's go cheer her up shall we? She's a darling." The older boy gazed at the beauty blushing.

"I'm off limits tonight if that's what your gaze is about. Well depends on my hormones. Also if you need help ask your wife Mr Lee." He smooched Marks lips and skipped away.

Yuta still thought the two were seperated, such a fool to assume that Mark and Donghyuck had broken up. He wanted to go on a date with Mark but luck wasn't on his side when their practices went on until 7:30. Little Hyuck waddled with effort to the staircase as he tried to slowly get down. Yuta was urged to push him but then again he didn't since in his opinion he had broken up with Mark.

"Your back hurts?" Mark whispered, Hyuck nodded with a pout. Since he straddled him on the driver's seat like the baby he was. "Did you take your medicines?" He patted the boys butt fondly his lips kissing his cheeks.

"No. It was bitter." He baby voiced into his neck.

"Babe.......You need to take care of yourself. It's going to hurt alot if you don't." The older whispered softly as he cuddled his boyfriend.

"I don't like your blonde hair. Colour it red." He rubbed his cheek with the olders cheek like a baby. Mark smiled, this boy certainly had heart on his palm.

They drove off to meet Marks Aunty, Wendy. A gorgeous young woman in her mid thirties. She had silvery blonde hair, cropped short, her dress simple and nothing extravagant. Wearing soft grey slacks and a white satin blouse she had on pearl earrings and that's it. A wedding ring.

"So he's the little Pudu you've been going on about since you were a baby. Aren't you one lucky boy. He's gorgeous though, stop blushing sweetie." She giggled at Donghyuck blushing furiously and hiding behind Mark.

"Hello. I'm Lee Donghyuck. Everyone calls me Haechan." He bowed cutely as ever that the woman literally cooed at the boy.

"You cutieeee!! Welcome to the family!!! Also it's sad that Joy had to run to her mom's today. Why don't you boys stay over and meet my girl before you go home? She'd love company." Wendy delighted exclaimed running about preparing dinner.

"I don't have clothes Markie." Haechan whisper screamed.

"Wear mine honey." Mark smirked at the his boyfriend as he carried him over his shoulder and ran upstairs making Hyuck giggle.

"Your Aunty is lesbian?" Haechan bounced on the bed as Mark fell on him.

"Maybe, Maybe not. Let's call it Bi. She was in love with a boy but he turned out to be abusive and wanted her money. So she broke up and found true love in Joy. She's my age can you believe it?" Mark chuckled burying face inside Hyuck's chest.

"Such a big age gap? Woahh. Cute." Haechan giggled kissing his boyfriends soft hair.

"Hmmm yeah. They are so cute together." He kissed the beauty's soft chest.

"Then what about us?" Hyuckie pouted.

"Match made in heaven. You are soooo soft!!!" Mark lifted his head resting his chin on the cuties chest.

"You are softerrr. I'm a very possessive Beary okay? Chu only mine, only Beary Babes. I wanna hide Chu in my heart." Hyuck squished the olders cheeks and squished them.

"I love you." Mark kissed Hyuck's jaw with his side smirk.

"I love you more!!" A baby shrieked at the lion.

"No body can love you the way I do." Mark lifted his self on his elbows.

"Agreed. Kiss me now." Haechan wrapped his arms around the olders neck, their lips colliding against eachother. Wendy tapped her foot as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Sex comes AFTER food!" She screamed, the poor boys jolted up, one blushed pouting and the other three a pillow at her.