18

"Why is Mark outside? Hyuckie what happened? It's raining and he's been standing outside your window for days." Taeyong sighed at the beauty boy staring into space, he hadn't spoken a word since that day. It wasn't intentional buy his body just didn't want to react to anything anymore.

"Take him in if you want to!" Donghyuck snapped at his older brother.

"He's not budging from his place. Hyuck do you want him to die of cold!" Taeyong shook the boy as Haechan stomped downstairs, he pushed through the door. Marks eyes were already closing when he yanked the older inside the house.

Whatever they were having wasn't something Taeyong liked, he kept his issues aside and tried to carry Mark to Donghyucks bed. The younger glared at him but the older threw the boy on his bed and left. The front door slammed shut leaving the two boys alone.

"Baby you need to tell me what I did wrong atleast. Please it hurts so much. You are all I have for a family." Mark held Donghyucks sweaty arm.

"Let's break up. You don't have force yourself to like me back." Donghyuck started shaking. Mark made him look at him with a frown.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! Donghyuck you know I'm crazy for you! I would do nothing that would hurt you! I've loved you from the second I saw you, I saw you the first time I met Taeyong when we were barely eight, you were a cry baby phat and plump and cute, falling over flat surfaces, your smile could cure any illness Hyuck. I loved you first, since then until now I've only deep rooted my feelings and never once regretted being with you." Marks eyes were glossy, his lips trembling, his whole existance shaking. He fell on his knees crying.

"You......You were staring at Yuta with so much of love. And then you guys even kissed on the pepero game." Donghyuck whispered with a mere mumble.

"What?! We kissed? Hyuck I was drunk I didn't know what was happening. And baby I adore him as a big brother, I'm an orphan, and they are like my own brothers please. How can you even think I love him?" Mark shook his head, "Don't you trust me?"

"I trust you!" Falling onto his knees Haechan baby screeched. "But my insecurities made me feel like I forced you to love me. To be mine when you could have fallen in love with Yuta hyung. You don't have to force yourself Mark......." Donghyuck sniffled looking down to their knees as he stood up to leave. "Let's break up Mark, that way you can decide on your feelings."

"If you leave this room..........I swear on myself that you'll never see me again." Marks deep voice froze Haechans steps, "You can move on from me if you want, I'm not that selfish but I'll end my life." He wasn't joking he was dead serious. Haechan turned around immediately.

"Mark......" He whispered.

"We could have talked this out Hyuck, but you decided to go too far with this. Yuta is a brother and that stays that way, It was something that happened when I wasn't on my sane mind. Rather than being together if you feel like you don't love me anymore then kill me instead than letting me live a life without you! My family is in heaven anyways." Mark lifted himself on his feet as he proceeded to walk out of the room. Just as he was about to leave Haechan crashed into his back crying.

"I'm sorry Mark!! I was just.......I don't even know why I was so hurt and angry and jealous. Don't kill yourself you stupid fool!! I love you I'm so sorry be my boyfriend again." Haechan hiccuped, Mark turned to face the boy as he lift his jaw and sighed.

"Let me make this clear. You are the only person I have romantic feelings for. I only want you and would change nothing of my life after I fell in love with you. Yuta isn't someone who can steal me from you okay? Stop being insecure because I love you and you are mine and I'm only yours." Mark whispered softly his eyes drifted up and down to those glossy eyes and plump parched unkissed lips.

"I love you Mark. I just..... After I was pushed into the water, someone locked the bathroom door and stuff I just started feeling insecure. What if......what if I'm not good enough?" Haechan hung his head in disappointment.

"Can I kiss you?" Mark ignored the silly ramble, "You are all I need baby. Just you and your self." He whispered.

"You may." Nodded the Pudu with a pout. His jaw was lifted as their lips met, as passionate as it became Marks arms felt the beauty's golden body. He lifted Hyuck onto his waist, his leg and free a shutting the door, he locked it before he placed the gorgeous beauty on the bed.

"I'm going to seal it. Can I......Can I make love to you?" Whispered Mark, Donghyuck blushed, he bit his lips. They were at the highest peek of their emotions and perhaps this was the time to make love.

"I'm shy but yes baby you may." Hyuck giggled as their shirts fell on the floor and the lips met once more. Donghyucks body felt the heat of his significant other rising, the language of love burning against his skin. Yuta believed he had ruined their relationship but little did he know that the two were about to become on their reconciliation, on the day the two would vow to forever be one another's. Donghyucks fingers curled on Marks bicep, his feet pulled backwards in pleasure as Marks lips undressed his skin with territorial claim. Their bodies connecting, their relationship stronger, their bond deeper as they made love all night long, the blood curling screams, Hyuck's virginty stolen as Mark showed him how much he loved, worshiped, adored and cherish his existence in his life.