Chapter 55

Chapter 55

    Yuan Ni is not Lin Xian's exclusive agent, and after confirming that everything is okay, she turns around and leaves.

    Lin Xian looked at the assistant beside her. Jian Muxing was a woman with black-rimmed glasses and a formal suit. These days, not only Yuan Ni is getting along with Lin Xian, but Lin Xian is also getting along with them naturally.

    Therefore, for Jian Mu and Xinglinxian, she knows what a dull and unruly child she is.

    Although I usually don't have a big expression, but I do things very neatly.

    According to Yuan Ni's words, Lin Xian is too outrageous. Find someone who is well-regulated and learn from each other's strengths. On this point, Lin Xian didn't fight for anything with Yuan Ni.

    Now, Jian Muxing sat beside her properly, staring straight ahead, motionless.

    Lin Xian observed her for a while, and saw that she didn't even look back at herself from start to finish, so she took out a lollipop from her bag and handed it to Jian Muxing, and then asked, "Eat it?"

    Jian Muxing solemnly asked. Shaking her head, Lin Xian screamed, unpacked and prepared to eat for herself.

    Jian Muxing reminded her: "I think you'd better not eat it."

    Lin Xian stuffed the lollipop into her mouth without hesitation, and then leisurely asked: "Why?"

    You ate it all. Just ask now! ! !

    Jian Mu Xing frowned. Although she wanted to complain about the new boss, she still resisted. She reminded: "The celebrity, you must try your best to keep your figure."

    Lin Xian snorted and continued to eat the lollipop. Don't even say any rebuttals.

    But Jian Muxing knew that Lin Xian didn't take her words to heart.

    Therefore, in order to increase the persuasive power, he said: "...According to my data survey, eating sweets is very easy to get fat."

    Lin Xian leaned back in her chair boredly, and opened her mouth and said, "This actually requires data investigation. Is it? I thought it was well known."

    Jian Muxing: "...That's true, so I suggest you quit sweets."

    Lin Xian: "You get fat when you eat! I can't quit eating too, can I?" I

    didn't expect Jian Muxing to actually pick it up.

    Line: “ Many actresses don’t eat rice, it’s not a special thing.” Lin Xian looked at her interestingly, and teased: “Eating meat makes you fat too, so do you give up?”

    Jian Muxing looked ahead with a face. Seriously: "Quit."

    "Oh~" Lin Xian thought for a while, and then concluded: "Don't eat, don't eat meat, don't eat snacks, don't drink drinks, eat vegetables every day? Isn't this a monk?"

    Jane Mu Xing: "..."

    Jian Muxing felt that the new boss was hopeless. Knowing that what she was talking about was a fallacy, but she couldn't refute it for a while, so she could only sulk in her own heart.

    Soon after the announcement was made to board the plane, she got up and pushed Lin Xian's luggage.

    Lin Xian followed behind her, holding a lollipop and asked: "Are you angry?"