Chapter 60

Chapter 60

    Zhao Linde seldom pays attention to things on the Internet. What she told Lin Xian's agent is not a lie, and she does seldom look at these things.

    Her life is very simple. During the day, the husband and wife had breakfast and then went to work.

    The husband has a job and works as a security guard at the hotel.

    She transfers to school herself, and sometimes she cooks for the family as soon as she gets home from get off work early. Sometimes when she works overtime, her husband will go home early to cook.

    Plant some land at home and keep some chickens and ducks. Usually there is no class at noon, so she comes back early, just lying on the sofa in the living room and watching TV.

    She is in her 50s and 60s, and what she watched is also her favorite anti-Japanese war drama of her age.

    Simple life, stereotyped thinking, so many years have been living peacefully.

    Plainness is a blessing, and it is also what she says most often.

    She has never had the ups and downs of her life like these days, like fighting a guerrilla war.

    These days, she watched Lin Xian and Lin Fei being attacked by the entire network, and she watched Lin Xian trying to turn the tide. Like how to say that sentence? Watching her building collapse, watching her build tall buildings, watching her banquet guests.

    In the ups and downs of the story, she has not yet appeared as the head teacher, but after listening to Lin Xian's phone call, she knew that since Lin Xian had a complete video, she did not release it at the beginning.

    She is teasing her class teacher and other parents as mice! So, what Lin Xian must still do for herself?

    Zhao Linde was a little frightened, holding her mobile phone and asking her son to download a Weibo, and then kept watching the progress of the incident.

    At this time, because Lin Xian reversed this video.

    The whole network turned to attack the Su Mei family and also jumped out a lot of righteous people. They were breaking the news of various Su Mei family's best things.

    At this time, someone suddenly asked: "I understand what was recorded with a mobile phone in the conference room. But why did the camera leak? The surveillance spread by the school has been reported to the police station?"

    Yes! why?

    Everyone expressed their doubts one after another, and more people joined the conspiracy theory.

    In this not very optimistic atmosphere, Lin Xian also expressed her own views: "Pingxi Middle School is my alma mater. After six years of middle school, I have a deep understanding of the flowers and plants of the school."

    She said nothing, just Sent these two sentences. What does this mean?

    Do you support the school? Still question the school? It seems that all of them are in the past.

    Everyone is puzzled. The next day, a netizen named "I understand" posted a video.

    The video is not short, and the content is boring. However, because it is marked with the words "Pingxi Middle School", which is a hot spot nowadays, it attracted many people to watch.

    This video was recorded from various surveillance sites in Pingxi Middle School, so it is also what we saw and heard in this school.

    In the beginning, the surveillance was at the entrance of a canteen. There are many students coming in and out. Male students are naughty and run out of the cafeteria.