Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    Zhang Tian opened his mouth slightly, although he didn't know who Lin Xian was and what he had experienced.

    However, Lin Xian at this moment is brilliant.

    She is like a demon in the night and an angel in the light.

    Lin Xian saw that Zhang Tian beside him was silent, turned her head to look at him, and then smiled slightly: "What's the matter?"

    Zhang Tian stretched back and recorded Lin Xian in the camera. He slowly asked, "Then, the next day. , This is how you did it?"

    He probably knows, when is the sleeping pill night Lin Xian said. Probably the next day was the press conference, and it was also that day when Lin Xian suddenly jumped into the eyes of their entertainment staff.

    Because it's so different.

    Lin Xian chuckled after hearing this question. She thought about it for a while and said, "I woke up the next day, and I understood. My fate is mine, and my life is mine. My fate is mine, not to mention wanting to control it. My people?"

    Zhang Tian: "So, you made a press conference?"

    Lin Xian: "Is that a trouble? Haha, Zhang Tian, ​​you can't look at things like that. You have to look at things during this period of time. At that time, I was not so much trouble, was it more appropriate to resist?"

    Zhang Tian was right when he thought, and nodded: "Yes." The

    two were chatting below, and the rehearsal above was almost over.

    Zhang Tian saw that Lin Xian never went up from beginning to end, and reminded Lin Xian: "That cat dance, did you jump out?"

    Lin Xian: "..."

    She fought bloody, climbed the corpse mountain, and went down the corpse sea. .

    Now let her stand up to the cat dance?

    Zhang Tian: "...I have been with you for so long, and it's hard for me to imagine you doing a cat dance."

    Lin Xian: "...I am an idol after all."

    ***

    As the time approaches 7 o'clock, the farewell party is about to begin.

    The farewell meeting will be broadcast live on White Goose. At this time, there are already 30,000 people squatting in the live broadcast room.

    On the barrage, people were constantly chatting with each other and talking.

    [In other words, how many people are like me, who are not fans purely watching the excitement? 】

    【I +1】

    【+2】

    【Fuck, I am not the only one! 】

    【Idlers raise their hands, let me see where you are! 】

    【We are Yanbao's support. 】

    【Here is the farewell party of the Seven-Day Girls Group, other unrelated people, can you get out? ]

    [Oh, how noble is this fan? My computer is in charge. 】

    【That’s funny, what do I want you to care about? 】

    【Tuanfan can shrink your head and be a man! The rubbish you fans are really disgusting to think about. 】