Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    After Yi Liming finished talking with Weng Junning, he contacted the company he knew well.

    The one who answered the phone was the one who had spoken to Lin Xian just now, and Yiliming had also traded with him several times, so he was fairly familiar.

    "Jun Ning's matter is more serious this time. I need you to have a meeting. Of course, I will add 20% of the price this time." The

    man said with embarrassment, "This situation is really not ideal, and I can't handle it. , I'm sorry!"

    Yi Liming didn't expect to be rejected, thinking that Weng Junning's situation was too difficult to save, so he could only contact other companies quickly.

    This night, several naval forces stood in a group.

    【A place like a study room has no door locks. Isn’t it normal to get in and out? 】

    【I don’t install the lock myself, but I have to blame others, it’s really interesting. 】

    【Are you brains disabled? Now that the victim is guilty? 】

    【It’s not a brain damage, is it something heinous to enter the room and sit on her bed? 】

    【That is, the whole network scolded Weng Junning. I can assure you that those who scold Weng Junning are all navy soldiers. 】

    【Yes, how many hairs? ]

    Such seemingly defending Weng Junning’s messages suddenly appeared on forums and scum waves.

    It quickly aroused dissatisfaction among many netizens, and even passers-by couldn't stand by seeing such remarks, and they joined in the crusade.

    The name of Weng Junning spread across the Internet overnight.

    The best words of her fans are waiting to be searched, and even Zhalang has a hot topic of discussion because of this.

    "Can you accept entering your bedroom without knocking on the door?" The

    topic is very hot. Some people complain that their parents always don't knock on the door to come in. Some people say that their roommates are so good that they can just flip other people's things.

    The topic of privacy seems to be a trouble for everyone.

    Netizens who are asked to knock on the door even their parents enter are naturally disgusted by Weng Junning's behavior.

    In the forum, suddenly a great god descended, and through various aspects, he carefully analyzed the video that had blacked Lin Xian for months.

    He used the brightness in the video to show that the time was between 8-10 o'clock at night on a certain day of a certain year.

    Because Diao Zhuo showed his face, there was nothing to explain.

    The woman who was once thought to be Lin Xian wears a black cap and a loose jacket with lantern sleeves in aqua blue.

    Although she couldn't see clearly at night, based on the comparison between her and the scenery around her, and the blogger personally came to the scene.

    After various analyses, it is certain that the height of the girl in the video is around 163.

    In the data released by Lin Xian, the height is 168. With this slight difference, it can be confirmed that the woman in the video cannot be Lin Xian at all.