Chapter 76

Chapter 76

    Yijia Yijia Company has changed its CEO. There is no news about this matter, but many people inside the company have already received the news.

    The first person to get news was Lin Zhen, Yijia Yijia’s manager, who called her singer Kang Bing that night.

    After Kang Bing heard the news, there was no excitement. He was probably much disappointed and no longer had any hope.

    He just smiled and said, "No more puppets! I recognize this rubbish company. Anyway, my contract is only 5 years left."

    Lin Zhen knows that he has been waiting for the contract to expire, but after 5 years, Kang Bing will have much Years old?

    Ten years of youth were wasted like this. Is he Kang Bing willing?

    He willing? Lin Zhen was not reconciled to her.

    Kang Bing was the first one she brought, and the most talented one, but the least famous one.

    This made Lin Zhen unable to let go. She persuaded: "Although I don't know who took the post, it is definitely better than that of Mr. Zhang. You are so capable, and when we go up and talk to the new CEO, it's not impossible. Opportunity."

    Kang Bing gave a bitter smile and shook his head: "No, no results. No pop singers anymore, novices who can't sing in variety shows are better than me. What can I compare with others? Besides, who is still paying? Buying a record? Let's just do it! I will continue to work it out for 5 years, and it will be very fast."

    Lin Zhen pressed her mouth tightly, but couldn't say anything to persuade her.

    Frozen three feet is not a day's cold, and Kang Bing's despair is not temporary.

    ***

    Zhao Xiaoshu received the news the next day, and the agent Guo Fankai was so excited that his voice was shaking: "Xiaoshu! Look, the new CEO. I think this is God's favor of you, you are about to come out. , You can definitely get

    ahead ." Zhao Xiaoshu sneered: "How long have I been in the company? I'm going to get ahead early, Brother Kai, you have been so lucky these years, so just leave me alone."

    Guo Fankai persuaded her: "Don't, the new president has a new look. When did our company have a new president? Maybe this is a good thing? Don't be discouraged."

    Zhao Xiaoshu tutted, "Whatever you want! You are stupid. People still believe this. It’s a matter of changing the soup without changing the medicine. When Zhang Shaocheng managed the company, he also said that the new policy would be implemented. What happened in the end?"

    Guo Fankai went silent on the other side, finally?

    In the end,...nothing has changed. As Zhao Xiaoshu said, it's nothing more than changing the soup without changing the medicine.

    ***

    Li Qiqi was the last to receive the news. When her agent Guo Lian called her, her hands were shaking with excitement.

    "Bitch Zhang has been ousted."

    Li Qiqi was stunned: "Have you been ousted? Why?"

    "Who knows?"

    Li Qiqi was surprised: "He has been working for 8 years, and anyone can get him off?"

    Guo Lian laughed: "It's probably because the sky is angry and the people are