Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    Standing outside the door, Yi Liming saw Lin Xian put the ipad on the bed, and then took out a space blue mobile phone from another courier box.

    Yiliming saw at a glance that this model was a new model released last week, and the price is now 13,000 yuan on the official website.

    He finally couldn't help asking: "...You have won the lottery?"

    Lin Xian: "I want to drive, are you okay?" She said, changing the phone card to a new phone. Then he opened a package at hand, and then went to the new courier box in Bala.

    Yiliming looked away and continued to gloat and said: "The above has notified you to go to the company."

    Lin Xian stopped her movements, she turned to look at Yiliming, and then smiled slightly: "I remember our company changed the boss? "

    This is what Lin Xian saw from an entertainment section today. Yijia Yijia Company is a small company. The previous boss was a woman named Wen Jiayi. But last week, Wen Jiayi suddenly transferred all the shares in his hand. He heard that the company has now changed its boss, and he has returned from abroad.

    Yi Liming was more clear about this, but didn't want to talk to Lin Xian too much, so he just nodded casually.

    Lin Xian said, "Okay, I will change my clothes and go with you now." With that

    said, Lin Xian took out a set of dark blue sportswear from a newly opened express box.

    It's brand new, it's bright...

    Yiliming: "...can you change your clothes?"

    Lin Xian: "No."

    Yiliming: "..."

    ***

    "Mr. Wen, that's how things are. No. I know, can you solve it." In

    a neat and elegant office, a female voice said with a slight smile. And the owner of the voice is Xi Ying's manager-Sister Jin.

    Sister Jin’s real name is Jin Shanlin. Because of her higher status, fewer people call her real name.

    At this moment, sitting across from Sister Jin was a cold-looking man. He lowered his head to play with the pen on the desk. After listening to Sister Jin's words, the man looked up at her.

    Sister Jin responded with a smile. She knew the man's last name was Wen and Shuo. It is the second son of the Wen family, who just took over the company last week.

    Wen Shuo did not rush to agree, but asked slowly: "How to solve it?"

    Sister Jin smiled slightly: "This person is from President Wen, I believe

    Wen Shuo will always have a way to force her to submit." Wen Shuo also smiled. "I just took over the company. I don’t know what the company’s situation is."

    Jin Jie: "Mr. Wen is joking. You are now the head of this company. I believe Miss Lin will not dare to defy you. What's more, I'm willing to trade this variety show in my hand, an 18-line, a good resource, Wen Shuo should know how to choose." Jin Jie believes that even if Wen Shuo is not a talent in this field, which side should be more valuable . A good resource, it is possible to hold an 18 first into a 2nd line. In the entertainment industry, there are countless 18 lines.

    Wen Shuo smiled, tapping the tabletop lightly with his hand, making regular sounds. He said lightly: "It's not impossible to try."

    Sister Jin got up: "Then I will wait for the good news from the general." When