Chapter 90

Chapter 90

    Long Fan was taken to the police station by a group of people and soon saw Zhou Hao in the mouth of the technician.

    At that time, Zhou Hao was sitting at the table, and opposite him was a yelling police officer.

    "Say, how much did you charge?" His voice was frustrated and full of deterrence.

    Zhou Hao had obviously been interrogated for a long time, and he collapsed and shouted: "Didn't you say it? That's 200,000 in total! 20,000!!!"

    The policeman on the other side said rudely, "You said 200,000 is 200,000!" Why should I believe you?"

    Zhou Hao was annoyed by these words! With handcuffs, I was struggling to get my mobile phone, and shouted: "I will show you my bank transfer records. I said 200,000 is 200,000, and I won't overreport a point." I

    watched the whole process. Long Fan and Rong Guofang who came down: "..."

    Someone who rushed to surrender their crimes was also a long time alive.

    Rong Guofang naturally understood immediately that Zhou Hao's disappearance had actually been arrested. Looking at it this way, he didn't know that Zhou Hao had confessed those things.

    Lao Zhang looked at the lively office, smiled and said to the two of them: "Just laughed, my subordinates are mainly not used to it. When I interrogate a few more people, I will get used to it."

    Rong Guofang: "... "

    Long Fan on one side obviously saw too much of the world, and said with a sneer: "Stop talking nonsense, I want to contact my lawyer."

    Zhang Lao took the lead to the interrogation room, and did not stop Long Fan: "Of course. Let your lawyer come! But I want to show you someone first.”

    Long Fan was very strange, but he was immediately contacted by Lawyer Liu, and then followed Mr. Zhang to the interrogation room with a strange expression on his face.

    The interrogation room of the police station is a very serious place. The room is always empty. There is nothing but a table and two chairs.

    At the beginning of the interrogation, there are often only the recorder on one side and the interrogator sitting on the opposite side. In a dimly lit room, you are constantly being asked, intimidated, and shocked by repeated questions.

    Long Fan knew that he had to face this, so he was ready to let Lawyer Liu take over everything.

    As a result, the door in front of him was opened, only to find that there was no recorder in the room, only one interrogator was hidden in the dark.

    Long Fan felt that things were not simple, and frowned slightly.

    The interrogator chuckled, "How does President Long feel?"

    Woman?

    Long Fan frowned and asked Zhang Lao: "Who is she?"

    Zhang Lao smiled and said, "The victim, she wants to see you."

    Long Fan knew for a moment, turned his head and stared at Lin Xian, and said coldly, "You are Lin Xian?" Lin Xian in the

    dark kicked the opposite chair back a bit, and then said: "Sit down!"

    Long Fan glanced at Zhang Lao. Seeing Zhang Lao just made a please gesture, Long Fan was not afraid . After all, it was in the police station, and now the law does not allow torture to extract a confession.