Chapter 77

Chapter 77

    This sudden, like good luck falling from the sky, made Kang Bing couldn't believe it.

    However, he did not immediately surprise him, but laughed at himself first. This behavior did not know whether it was an accumulation of excessive disappointment or a kind of self-protection.

    But things still need to be discussed. He didn't know what Lin Xian meant.

    Holding the heavy contract, he asked Lin Xian, "Isn't I needed to write songs for Bai Youming? What is the price of this contract?"

    Six years ago, he was a purely conservatory student. He is extremely talented and arrogant.

    Yijia Yijia is not the first company he has fancy, but the contract given by the big company is really harsh.

    An obscure college student, who would see you in the eyes?

    But Yijia Yijia is not. They talked well and kept a low profile. Kang Bing embraced the idea of ​​being a chicken head and not a phoenix tail, and signed a contract with it.

    But what?

    He has also released a record for 6 years, but the company doesn't take it seriously. In the end, it didn't cause any splashes, and it didn't make much money.

    In the past 6 years, all the songs he wrote with painstaking efforts have been given to Bai Youming by the company.

    In the name of it, we are doing our best for the company's development.

    But what is the relationship between company development and his Kang Bing?

    It's ok.

    But so what? The company contract is in hand, I have the world. Kang Bing could not breach the contract, so he could only remain silent.

    I was hurt a lot and suddenly jumped out of such a big pie. Kang Bing didn't think it was a good thing anymore.

    Are there any pitfalls? But... Kang Bing laughed at himself, what else can I lie to?

    Lin Xian heard Kang Bing's words and said strangely: "She needs a composer, and I will find her."

    Kang Bing was taken aback, and looked up at Lin Xian blankly: "Are you looking?"

    Lin Xian is funny: "There are too many people in the entertainment circle who write music and lyrics. What are you afraid of? Just do your own thing. My purpose is very clear. I need someone who can make money. This person can be you. , It doesn't have to be you. Understand?" At

    that moment, Kang Bing's heart was shocked, and the earth broke and became green again. I can't tell the truth, I feel a little pain in my heart, it's not worth it for myself, and finally waited for myself.

    Did the company choose itself this time?

    A drop of tears fell from the corner of his eyes, and he whispered twice. Just knowing what to say, he suddenly heard Lin Xian from the opposite side asking strangely: "No! She's a filmmaker, what song does she sing?"

    Kang Bing: "... "

    Perform and excellent, then sing!

    Don’t the new president understand?

    Lin Zhen was more excited than Kang Bing. Seeing such a good opportunity fell into his hands, Kang Bing would not even say thank you.

    She was deeply afraid that Lin Xian would misunderstand Kang Bing, so she stood up excitedly and thanked Kang Bing: "Thank you, thank you, thank you, Kang Bing will definitely not let you down. Lin Xian, you believe me, I think it is true in people's eyes. quasi. "