Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    After Li Mingming hung up, he contacted Su Huandong, the president of Huashe.

    Su Huandong was also a little dumbfounded about this sudden change, and he asked Li Mingming seriously. Li Mingming didn't know three questions, and Su Huandong was very upset.

    It is inevitable for his business to come into contact with this circle. Recently, it is difficult to do business, and he has long wanted to enter the entertainment circle. That's why I took this opportunity to give it a try. At first it went smoothly, but I didn't expect to eat turtles here with Qian Xiangyun.

    This grandson, what happened to the lack of money? I thought it was the best one, so I left it out for two days, but suddenly it became hard bones.

    It's not necessarily that you have to be a major shareholder, but this grandson's approach is infuriating.

    Su Huandong bit his thumb, squinted, thinking about various ways.

    ***

    On the recording side of the show, Lin Xian finished her breakfast and brought it to the table.

    Seeing Su Qi standing at the door holding the suitcase, she asked her: "I have been waiting for two days, when will I look good?"

    Su Qi: "...Don't be proud."

    Lin Xian looked down at her watch and said "Can I be upset? If you don't drive me away, it's going to be the third day soon. I still have to die?" With a

    smug look on his proud face, he said something for a fight.

    Su Qi's irritated teeth are itchy, and she has nothing to do with her, so she can only call Li Mingming again, and Li Mingming is helpless: "Miss, this can only be done now. The president said, there is no selling, people and Wen Shuo's shares Together, there are 60% of 5, which is properly pressured on us."

    Su Qi frowned and asked: "Why can't I buy what he has? This show will definitely make a lot of

    money , it is already so popular now." Li Mingming can only do it again. Reminder: "It's not that you don't buy it, it's that you can't buy it."

    Su Qi was furious: "Then we can't do anything with Lin Xian?"

    Li Mingming can only tell her what Mr. Su said: "It's not that there is no way, but in this crew, we can't touch her for the time being. But the entertainment circle is so big, it offends our flower house, and she is not

    easy to mess with." Su Qi said The status of my company in the entertainment industry is still unclear. I only know that it is very awesome. In the entertainment industry, everyone still gives a bit of face.

    For example, when she joined this show, why didn't she look at the face of Huashe?

    Therefore, she still believes this.

    With this guarantee, she can also arrogantly say to Lin Xian: "You don't know anything about the flower house."

    Lin Xian said: "A big tailor shop."

    Su Qi: "..."

    Su Qi is cold again. Saying coldly: "I will make you nameless in the entertainment industry."

    Lin Xian replied: "     Let's wait and see!"

    ***The

night when Su Qi vowed to make Lin Xian in the entertainment industry finally ushered in. The second episode of "Yuan Lai Love Is Here".