Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    Putting back on her familiar sportswear, Lin Xian walked out with her hands in her pockets.

    Jiao Zhongwei didn't want to take care of her anymore. Lin Xian's farewell meeting was over, but they hadn't.

    Yiliming didn't know what was going on and didn't come. Weng Junning also quickly hid in the dressing room, not willing to come out to meet Lin Xian at all.

    Naturally, it was impossible for Lin Xian to find her. After she finished finishing her work, she took Zhang Tian out to go back to the hotel.

    The recording of "Yuan Lai Love Is Here" is also coming to an end. Zhang Tian is recording Lin Xian's back while following her.

    As soon as I walked to the door, there was a flash of light outside the door, and a group of reporters gathered around.

    They held the microphone excitedly, squeezed in desperately, shouting various questions.

    Lin Xian gave them a funny look, then pushed away and walked out. She neither avoids these people nor caters to them.

    "Lin Xian, do you have any thoughts about leaving the group?"

    "Lin Xian, now you can be regarded as the pillar of the group. Have you ever thought of helping out?"

    "Lin Xian, according to the news, you seem to be entering the showbiz circle. , Isn't it?"

    "Lin Xian, what is the skill of drumming..."

    "Lin Xian..."

    Lin Xian walked in front, followed by a group of reporters. Zhang Tian ran to the front to film this scene, which made him a little funny.

    He still remembered that when Lin Xian first entered the crew of "Love Is Here", she was still a group idol that everyone shunned.     Whether it's a lawsuit or tearing up CP fans, she is not afraid of anyone or anything. She lives hard and strives to make herself better.     Therefore, Zhang Tian felt that Lin Xian, who was standing here being chased by a group of reporters at this time, was a matter of course.     Even Zhang Tian felt that one day Lin Xian would break through the clouds.

    However, after only more than a month of recording, she is now considered a small amount of traffic.

    Some people may say that Lin Xian got popular with the show of "Love Is Here". However, Zhang Tian knew that Lin Xian had worked hard to come out this way.

    Lin Xian stopped a car on the side of the road, and then turned around and said to the reporter behind him: "Don't chase, go back to sleep, and go back to work tomorrow."

    Reporter: "..." We are at work now! ! ! You did accept the interview well! ! !

    Lin Xian opened the car door, glanced at Zhang Tian outside the crowd, and shouted silently: "What are you doing? Should you get in the car and leave, or do you call the car yourself?"

    Zhang Tian: "...Hey, here comes. "

    Reporter: "..." Don't ignore us! ! !

    Lin Xian got into the car and did not answer any questions. The reporters could only look at the tail of her car and said unluckily: "This is too big a license, right?"

    "What can I do? Her these two days The topic is the most popular. Go back and just write it down."

    "Even if it's hot, it can't be like that!"