Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    Wang Luohua has never done anything wrong in his life. Only in this matter of Lin Xian, he has trouble sleeping and eating, nightmares every night.

    Two old people in their 80s, with gray hair and a burn scar from the left ear. It can be seen that the situation at the time was not much optimistic.

    It was his wife Li Meijuan who supported him. The old man was from the countryside, and his clothes were not new.

    They hadn't been in an official door in their entire life, but they came.

    Lin Xian was sitting on the plaintiff's bench and saw the two elderly people coming in, her eyes moved to them.

    It has been for many years now. Lin Xian actually didn't remember what they looked like, but when she saw it now, she remembered that they seemed to be much older.

    Wang Luohua passed through the witness passage. When passing by Lin Xian, he stopped, turned and bowed deeply to Lin Xian.

    "I'm sorry."

    Lin Xian nodded his chin: "Go and sit down! When you get here, what we ask, you can answer whatever you want. To be honest, don't hide, don't have to say anything for me."

    Wang Luohua smiled bitterly and looked at Lin. With a glance at Xian, the child has changed. Although the child spoke quietly at the beginning, he was very gentle. But what it is now is his "credit" in it. What right does he have to say?

    When Wang Luohua went to the witness stand, Lin Xian started asking questions first.

    "Is Mr. Wang Luohua sitting here?"

    Wang Luohua took a deep breath, looked back at the two children in the audience, and finally looked back firmly at the judge, and said loudly: "Yes."

    "Three years ago, Tong Are you the person involved in the car accident in Taiwan?"

    "Yes."

    "During the hospitalization, there was a patient named Sun

    Manhua who raised 30,000 for you. Do you know this?" Wang Luohua seemed to have his thoughts drifting away. Tears slowly came: "I know, after the fundraising, he will give me all the money."

    Lin Xian was not moved because of his crying, but asked: "

    Back then , Lin Xian, the fundraiser, was guaranteed to give you an amount other than 30,000?" Wang Luohua shook his head: "No."

    Lin Xian looked at the judge. : "I'm finished asking."

    [I feel that the old man is lying. 】

    【When talking, I didn't dare to look at Lin Xian. 】

    【It may also be threatened, for example, what kind of handle is in Lin Xian's hands. 】

    【I think it was because I was afraid of being scolded by netizens, so I had to come out. ]

    The judge will look to the lawyer Xu book cold: "What do you want to ask it?"

    Lawyer nodded his head, got up and went to Wang Luohua side: "? Why did the reporters you do not appear,"

    Wang Luohua smile: "shame."

    Lawyers Slowly lowered his head to look at him, and then asked sharply: "Is it ashamed to cheat, or is it?"

    Wang Luohua looked at Lin Xian and slowly said: "Ashamed of my benefactor." The