Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    The living room is very quiet, so quiet as if a needle falls, it will give people a deafening feeling.

    Not because of nothing, but because the person who was thrown out was Su Qi.

    Everyone looked at Su Qi lying on the ground in shock. Although Su Qi looks cold and noble, she has a very willful temper. Rich lady. Whenever something happens, there are people behind it.

    To be honest, even the people in this room, Su Qi didn't really see her too much. In the past few days that Lin Xian left, Su Qi was offended by the crew.

    At this moment, she was lying on the ground, her head buzzing, she couldn't even think too much. The strong impact made her still dizzy at this time.

    Wang Chengjun wowed in his heart, a little gloating, but he quickly yelled: "Fart! Help people up, help them up." The

    staff suddenly rushed up in panic, and all the stars who were recording stared at him. Looking at Lin Xian with big eyes, he almost couldn't help applauding.

    After all, in such an era, although everyone is not going to be what she wants to do? But to be honest, it's too exhausting and disgusting to get along with such a wayward person who is not easy to offend.

    After Su Qi was lifted up by the staff, she slowly returned to her senses. Her intense anger had completely tore off her glamorous disguise.

    She pushed away the person who was supporting her, pointed at Lin Xian and shouted: "Wang Chengjun, now, immediately, and immediately, let her resign to me."

    Wang Chengjun let out a cry, and said embarrassedly: "But the contract is signed."

    "Violation ." , Appointment, gold, I, come, pay." Su Qi said word by word.

    Lin Xian didn't panic after hearing this, and stood aside looking at them.

    Wang Chengjun looked at Wen Shuo embarrassedly, apparently letting Wen Shuo make up his mind.

    Wen Shuo chuckled, then controlled the wheelchair to come to Lin Xian. Lin Xian would give him the cold coffee in her hand.

    Wen Shuo opened his head, took a sip, and then said flatly: "It's not the turn of Huashe to intervene in this variety show. Of course, it's not even the turn of a lady in Huashe to intervene." When

    Wen Shuo said this, Speaking softly, on the contrary, it gives people a strong sense of oppression.

    Su Qi knows Wen Shuo best and is not afraid of him at all, so she looked at him with a sneer: "What are you?"

    Wen Shuo chuckles: "You don't care what I am, but today in this crew, you do it instead. Let me see the master?"

    He raised his eyes and looked at Su Qi coldly. The silent majesty is often more oppressive than the sound. Su Qi didn't expect Wen Jia's poor little girl to dare to talk to herself like this now.

    She was naturally furious, and asked Wang Chengjun: "After you quit Lin Xian, are you afraid that I can't afford to pay for it?" She still looked at Wen Shuo's face?

    Wang Chengjun smiled embarrassedly: "This is not a question of indemnity."

    Su Qi: "Otherwise?"

    Wang Chengjun can only say: "It depends on whether people are willing to accept your compensation. For example, this Mr. Wen's investment accounted for It’s 45 percent. It’s the biggest investment in this variety show right now. I’m afraid I have to listen to him. If he doesn’t want to let Miss Lin go, I’m afraid it will be useless if you give me more money."