Chapter 85

Chapter 85

    However, how could there be a god in this world?

    Kang Bing knew that there was no god in this world. If there was a god, how could there be so much injustice.

    To advance the company, because of his good talents, all his compositions were given to Bai Youming by the company.

    It's no joke to raise an actress with the resources of a company.

    But behind this, how many people have suffered all their grievances, who knows?

    Of course, no one cares, except for the person involved.

    Finally, Bai Youming was dismissed. What's ridiculous is that Bai Youming, who had suffered all the grievances from others, couldn't bear any grievances, and terminated the contract with the company.

    At that moment, Kang Bing had to say something, he was actually grateful in his heart. No longer have to worry about your song being taken away by an untalented woman, and even, you may have the opportunity to re-enter the stage as a singer.

    Later, I changed to a new boss. The boss was very good and sent myself to such a good show.

    Once again, I didn’t have a chance to be on the stage, and I went on...

    Kang Bing stared at the ceiling dreamily, but did he disappoint her? It would be great if you could win the championship, at least to make the boss understand that cultivating oneself is a valuable thing.

    It is strange for Lin Zhen to see Kang Bing in a trance, because of today's events, Kang Bing's reputation has almost doubled.

    Now, Kang Bing's name can be seen everywhere on the Internet. This coke broke Lin Zhen, and her work became busy in an instant, and she even had to take a computer and sit on Kang Bing's bedside busy work.

    Seeing Kang Bing kept silent, Lin Zhen slowed down her hands.

    "What's wrong with you? Why don't you speak?" Lin Zhen asked Kang Bing who was lying beside him while talking to the company's propaganda department on the Internet.

    Kang Bing smiled and said, "It's okay, it's just a bit...a bit..."

    Lin Zhen was taken aback, put down his work and looked at him: "What's the matter?"

    Kang Bing and Lin Zhen have been partners for several years, and there is no need to conceal this.

    Kang Bing said: "I

    'm a bit unwilling." Lin Zhen hey and said, "What's not reconciling? Now the whole network recognizes your strength, your reputation can be more worthwhile than winning the championship. No better than no better, now The people who contacted me for an appointment have started to line up."

    Kang Bing smiled bitterly: "Don't comfort me anymore."

    Lin Zhen was really taken aback this time: "Comfort?" Then after thinking about it, she suddenly realized that she slapped her head. "Look at my head. I forgot to tell you. The day you slept, the sky was shaking outside."

    Kang Bing: "...Huh?"

    Lin Zhen looked at Kang Bing, her eyes gleaming, she watched. , Suddenly laughed.

    Kang took the ice a bit, Lin Zhen said: "You lucky boy, how so good!"

    Kang ice: "???"