Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    The judge read the IOU, and the IOU clearly stated that Lin Xian lent 5000 to Wang Juanjuan three years ago, and 5000 plus all the love fundraising totaled 75,000 yuan, and at a certain time, certain day, certain year, month, and minute. How to transfer to Wang Juanjuan's account.

    At the same time, the loan also said that she Wang Juanjuan will pay back the principal with interest in a year.

    The judge looked up at Lin Xian vaguely, and felt that Lin Xian didn't know if he should be too careful? Still have to say that luck is really good?

    Regardless of how the lawsuit was won or lost, without this IOU, she was identified in the public as a scammer. Three years ago, she wouldn't lend money to others whenever she was cruel.

    Of course, as long as she is more cruel and greedy for money, her crime will be taken seriously today.

    In this line of business, he sees more of this kind of cause and effect.

    Although it was just an IOU from 3 years ago, it was clearly written, and even the IOU stated that the total fundraising was 70,000.

    It has been indirectly shown that the Zhao family originally raised 70,000 yuan at the time, and there was no such thing as 100,000 yuan.

    After reviewing the evidence, the judge circulated the information, and then said: "This evidence is legal, and it does show that the Zhao family raised 70,000 yuan in the past."

    Lawyer: "..." The

    lawyer returned to his position, and Xu Shuhan was dumbfounded. "This... this is it?" The

    lawyer frowned, "Otherwise? Lin Xian had already made this IOU even before notarization. It can't be faked, it can only be done like this."

    "Aren't we going to say a few more words? "The

    lawyer sighed: "Whether it is good or bad, Lin Xian has proved that she has not cheated donations, and the evidence is as strong as a mountain. No matter how much it is said, it is useless, and it is just to give her a good reputation."

    Xu Shuhan: "Huh? "

    The lawyer's eyes were vague: "Don't you understand? Not only did she not embezzle Wang Juanjuan's money, she even lent money to Wang Juanjuan. When she herself was still raising funds, it showed that she herself lacked money, but she was able to borrow money... "

    Xu Shuhan was silent: "..." The

    lawyer said affirmatively: "She is a good person." As long as she can prove that her own fundraising is indeed necessary.

    Xu Shuhan frowned: "So, what should I do? Will I lose the case? What if I lose the case?" The

    lawyer Liang Liang turned to look at him: "Fixed-term imprisonment...3 years...less than."

    Xu Shuhan was shocked: "This is even more. Are you in jail???" The

    lawyer comforted him: "No hurry, even if the fraudulent donation was confirmed in the first two cases, the relationship with Lin Xian is not very big. If you have to struggle, Lin Xian can also say that they cheated the donation. It has nothing to do with her. To tell the truth, it may not be possible to convict her. However, the third case is the most critical." The

    lawyer looked at Lin Xian on the opposite side, and she was also looking at herself at this time. The eyes meet in the air, like lightning and thunder, either you die or I die.