Chapter 78

Chapter 78

    Looking at the siblings dancing in the judges' bench.

    Kang Bing had never been so dazed before, even if he was his own boss, Kang Bing couldn't say how good his boss was at this time.

    Just such a talent show full of word-of-mouth, how did she get in as an idol?

    It's not that Lin Xian is not good, or that Lin Xian is not qualified to be a judge. In fact, in the circle, almost everyone who is a little famous has the opportunity to be a judge.

    The higher the reputation, the greater the probability of being a judge.

    But the talent of this audition show is too strong, and Lin Xian, an idol who is not good at singing and dancing, came out of the audition show, and he was only at the level of a student, and he was still unable to pass.

    Under such circumstances, she sat down at the judges' bench. Is she guilty in conscience?

    Obviously, Lin Xian is not guilty.

    Not only is she not guilty, but also very high-profile.

    She raised her hand high and shouted: "Kang Bing! Did you know? Out of the four, I was the first to turn around for you."

    Kang Bing: "..." Of course, I belong to your company! Boss! ! !

    When Lin Xian's male judge Luo Ming saw Lin Xian robbing students so openly, he not only stared at her.

    Are you embarrassed to grab such a good student seedling? What do you teach others?

    In order to prevent Kang Bing from choosing Lin Xian because he was moved, Luo Ming hurriedly shouted: "Hey, hey, Kang Bing is looking at me. Let me tell you, this arena is like a battlefield. What kind of love is it? You look at me. ! I can be regarded as an old man in the singing industry, don’t you choose me?"

    Lin Xian sneered at him: "I dare not say how good I sing, but I teach well!"

    Luo Ming was not convinced: "You What are you talking about? Can

    someone who can't sing be taught well?" Lin Xian lifted her chin slightly, proud: "I am young and energetic."

    Luo Ming: "..." Fuck.

    After hearing this, the other two judges also inserted topics one after another, trying to let Kang Bing choose his team.

    Kang Bing first looked at the three master singers, and then turned to look at Lin Xian.

    When Lin Xian nodded to herself, Kang Bing was speechless, but she also understood that this meant letting herself choose her. Of course Kang Bing didn't dare to resist his boss! The boss has to choose her by himself, of course he has to choose her.

    At this time, Kang Bing didn't think about winning or losing at all.

    Therefore, under the gaze of everyone's expectation, he slowly said: "I choose Lin Xian."

    At that time, the three judges and teachers looked shocked.

    Kang Bing couldn't find a reason to explain, why didn't he choose an idol instead of three big sweet pastries? This is really not clear.

    But Lin Xian did not embarrass him for too long, she jumped up and cheered: "Welcome, you are the first to choose me! It's really not easy for me."

    Kang Bing stayed at that time: "..." It's better not to say anything.

    Judges: "..."